Views: 3189|Replies: 3

seeking for forum topics that stimulate [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-16 16:27:32 |Display all floors
inputs and instructive responses...!

I've been leafing though or scrolling up and down all those pages of threads, but found nothing to say...! seems the situation here on the forum is quite different than what it was...!

I'll be greatly appreciate it if u can make available to me some topics that can get me kicked off...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-16 17:12:14 |Display all floors
is n't those by Chang's stimulating enough??? lol...............

AH - you wanna some simulating....................simulate after eg. a great leader............you can join me........write so crazily till become VIP........

we must give chance a chance.........peace
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-16 17:39:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-8-16 17:12
is n't those by Chang's stimulating enough??? lol...............

AH - you wanna some simulating....................simulate after eg. a great leader............you can join me........write so cr ...

who's that Chang u mentioned..., a new forumite? you know i've been away from the forum for a long time...!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-17 10:54:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2007-8-16 16:27
inputs and instructive responses...!

I've been leafing though or scrolling up and down all those pages of threads, but found nothing to say...! seems the situation here on the forum is quite dif ...

There're lots of native speakers in 'News Talk " section where you will probably find someone who's able to bring you something that you find interesting and stimulating...!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.