Views: 9569|Replies: 28

Love is an illusion [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-14 17:05:55 |Display all floors
Love is an illusion means two things:

1. You are blind when you fall in love. You lose yourself, floating up and down in the emotion river. Look out, do not to get drowned.

2. It is an illusion, one day it will go away. Little by little, it goes away, you come on to yourself again, clearing up your eyes and see what it has been going on.

Love is an illusion, it is both suffering and enjoyment. If let me choose, I will love but in a consious way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-14 17:09:08 |Display all floors

love is a pussy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-14 19:45:17 |Display all floors
i guess...not just love....most of things are illusion....but sometimes...it is nice just to get lost....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-14 20:01:51 |Display all floors

Reply #1 cooljo's post

bull----.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-14 20:03:28 |Display all floors

Life is but a dream

Life is but a dream. You can make it enjoyable or unpleasent. It is your attitude that determines your perspective. Is love an illusion? I think love is real or as real as anything there is. Can you touch it? Obviously no. But love can move mountains and love can save your life. That is real.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-14 20:03:40 |Display all floors
well...end to a love life ... two ends...one is divorce...one is happily ever...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-15 07:29:16 |Display all floors
its about 100 rmb

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.