Views: 2186|Replies: 10

Guinness world record for the heaviest man ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-9 15:36:47 |Display all floors
Manuel Uribe sits on his bed at home in Monterrey in this January 17, 2006 file photo. Traveling to Mexico to meet Uribe, the world's heaviest man is just another day at work for Craig Glenday -- as is measuring the world's largest bowl of soup, dodging scorpions and examining tummy tucks. As editor of the book of Guinness World Records, little fazes Glenday whose team pours over 1,000 claims a week to decide what is worth considering for the annual publication viewed as the definitive source on records in every category. REUTERS/Luis Reyes/Files (MEXICO)
big2.jpg
big1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2007-8-9 15:55:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-9 18:22:22 |Display all floors
excuse me ,anyone can help me what does" the world's largest bowl of soup, dodging scorpions and examining tummy tucks" means!!!! thankyou!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-9 18:25:24 |Display all floors

ew trying to eat my dinner here

°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-9 21:34:18 |Display all floors
i  can't imagine how he manage his life,for example W.C,walking,tourism!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-9 22:14:34 |Display all floors
Goes to point out that despite what some folks here say, not only are SOME Americans obese, other folks are too! I love it when this happens, debunks a lot of arguments with a picture that speaks louder than words, and yeah, how does he manage the WC, the pull of gravity would hinder a clean, shall we say, experience, !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-10 05:14:10 |Display all floors

to #5

I don't think he walks/travels anywhere. After a point, these people basically never leave their houses--it's too taxing on their bodies for them to move that much. Blech.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.