Views: 2774|Replies: 7

why girls like the past................ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-8 16:28:35 |Display all floors
i can't understand girls espically my my gf always talks about my past!! My history!! My EXs..... we have had sooooo many arguments about the same topic over and over and over again. I just don't understand why!! Maybe some of you readers out there can make a few suggestions!!

In my dictionary "the past is the past, but the future is whatever we want it to be" but seems like this only applies in my own theory!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
"Real leaders are ordinary people with extraordinary determination"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-9 10:02:56 |Display all floors

Reply #1 harmonypeace's post

Mine was the same and it drove me nuts, but maybe it's just a security thing for them, knowing everything about their guy........what the hell, just accept it because she's not going to change! Love me, love my dog is a very popular saying here in China, her dog is asking about the past...........accept it, answer the questions and love her anyway because we're not perfect, nor or they!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-9 10:55:49 |Display all floors
ha...poor you.....

i believe past is for learning...no need to go back or dwell on it......

maybe your gf just feels insecure...thts why she wants to know about your past?...just a thought....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-9 13:53:27 |Display all floors
yea i guess you are rite about the insecure part. . .. . .aii. . .but dwelling on it isn't going to change or improve anything??? wouldn't it just get worst?? when would she understand!!!!!

i dunno if this is someone i can live with for the rest of my life!! i mean we are planning on getting marry in 2 years. . . .but seems like things hasn't been working out since we got together!! hahahahah which is 3 years ago...................................
"Real leaders are ordinary people with extraordinary determination"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-9 13:56:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by harmonypeace at 2007-8-8 16:28
i can't understand girls espically my my gf always talks about my past!! My history!! My EXs..... we have had sooooo many arguments about the same topic over and over and over again. I just don't u ...

she want to know more about you!
Work hard with quality to catch up with Britain and the Unit State in 15 years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-9 14:05:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by harmonypeace at 2007-8-8 16:28
i can't understand girls espically my my gf always talks about my past!! My history!! My EXs..... we have had sooooo many arguments about the same topic over and over and over again. I just don't u ...

your gf must be a chinese girl who is very care for your affairs in the past

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-9 14:56:57 |Display all floors
she must be unsatisfied with you now for the following reason:.
you may not care her as much as before.
you may not be as humor as before.
you may not be as smart as before.
you may not be as generous as before.
you may not be as childish as before.
you may not be as sweet as before.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.