Views: 14721|Replies: 87

Why Am I So Shy? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-7 18:08:41 |Display all floors
What is shyness, and how should I behave in the presence of others?

Why do I lose confidence when I am around other people, especially of the opposite sex?

How can shyness cause me to suffer loss?

What are some ways that I can overcome shyness?

BTW Have any of these suggestions worked for you?
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-7 18:58:08 |Display all floors
i often ask myself the same question too.
oh,i can see your face turn red

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-7 19:19:27 |Display all floors

shyness hardly come to me now ..

ther r many kinds of shyness,i do not which one u mean......
when u feel shy to see strangers,just try to smile to them ,people always give u a smile in return....
my beloved Shrek!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-7 20:10:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuanzai at 2007-8-7 19:19
when u feel shy to see strangers,just try to smile to them ,people always give u a smile in return....

But what if I  feel uneasy around people — especially those who are new to me or with whom I do not feel secure?

I am extremely self-conscious when I am around strangers, those in authority, persons of the opposite sex and even my peers.

How should I react and behave? I mean I can't even look them in the eyes, much less smile at them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-7 20:13:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuanzai at 2007-8-7 19:19

I find it hard to look them in the eyes.

I am extremely self-conscious when I am around strangers, those in authority and women.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-7 20:39:13 |Display all floors

thinking way 2deep...

if you're not open up yourself or don't know how to marketing yourself in the public then most likely you will be missing the big picture...losing something really important in your life...and that's friends!  friends could lead you to many potentail espects in life.  but when it comes to the opposite sex...i won't hesitate to give it a 2nd thought...got straight to the BAIT!  tips 4you...let it goes & go with flow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-7 20:59:59 |Display all floors
i remember i was a boy very shy..... even to pay a way to my relative home.....       but when i grow up  i am more confidence  face to  people.....    i think the most important is confidence and have a try...  you can do it....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.