Views: 54770|Replies: 446

Happy Tibetans Love their Motherland  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-3 09:11:07 |Display all floors
Tashi Lhunpo Festival

Paying Homage to the Holy Mountain Festival: The 4th of the 6th month by Tibetan calendar is a religious festival for the front Tibetan area. It is believed to be the day Sakyamuni first preached a sermon with a prayer wheel.

On this day, people go to monasteries and temples to pay their homage to Buddha, to offer joss-sticks and to circumambulate holy mountains; they have picnics and enjoy themselves with singing and dancing in the fields.

[ Last edited by changabula at 2007-8-3 05:27 PM ]
singing.jpg
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-3 09:13:13 |Display all floors
Tibetan returnees celebrate upcoming Tibetan New Year

Soi'nam Rinzin, deputy director of the united front work department of the regional committee of the Communist Party of China (CPC), said that last year, Tibet made rapid progress in terms of economic development, social stability, consolidation of border defense and improvement of people's living standards.

http://www.tibet.cn/english/zt/people/menu.asp
people.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-3 09:13:18 |Display all floors
hope they will preserve this religion and life-style . Budda bless tibetans !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-3 09:16:20 |Display all floors
First group Tibetan medicine doctors finish study

The first doctor degree awarding ceremony for Tibetan medicine was held at Tibetan Medicine Institute on the morning of August 2.

Tibetan Medicine Institute is the only academy for Tibetan medicine students in China. In last 18 years since its establishment, the Institute focuses on Tibetan medicine education.

http://tibet.cn/en/news/tin/t20070802_278731.htm

[ Last edited by changabula at 2007-8-3 09:17 AM ]
tibet1.jpg
tibet2.jpg
tibet3.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-3 09:19:29 |Display all floors
'Health Express' brings brightness to Tibetan

The mobile ophthalmology train hospital donated by Hong Kong fellowmen has cured 636 Tibetan people for the past month in Tibet. "Health Express" will continue its charity medical movement in Tibet till to the end of July and a total of 1,000 Tibetan cataract patients will regain brightness.

Tibetan patients show their appreciation to doctors after operation, photo from Xinhua, July 9.
health1.jpg
health2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-3 09:21:25 |Display all floors
Lhasa ensures elimination of poliomyelitis
by:Zheng Peng   2007-06-29

266 children have been vaccinated for poliomyelitis since April, 2007 in Lhasa.

To ensure the elimination of poliomyelitis in Tibet, TAR health department sends off professional personnels to hold vaccination around Lhasa. They offer door-to-door, fixed, circuit services for both long term and remote children in Lhasa. All children aged between 0-3 years old will be vaccinated twice with one month distance in between.

http://tibet.cn/en/news/tin/t20070629_264393.htm

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-3 09:23:02 |Display all floors
Tibetan pupils celebrate Children's Day at Pende Targye School

June 2, children at Tibet Pende Targye Vocational Technical Welfare School offered wonderful performances to express their thanks to Zhang Li, the founder of their school and all those who have given a hand to their life and study.

http://tibet.cn/en/news/phn/pnt/t20070608_250434.htm

[ Last edited by changabula at 2007-8-3 09:24 AM ]
c1.jpg
c2.jpg
c3.jpg
c4.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.