Author: changabula

Happy Tibetans Love their Motherland  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-8 13:50:43 |Display all floors

The Jerks Are Very Happy in Dharamsala

The pogeny of ex-slaveowners, holed up in the hellhole known as Dharamsala, apparently get unlimited supplies of pot, and are usually so zombied out they are always happy.  The elders have to cut the weed supply when they need the potheads to go complain.  They soak the little jerks head in water for minutes on end, to get them sober enough to write like gilmore here.

The losers are very happy in Dharamsala.  They would never fit in at Lhasa, where development is so hot the economy is growing at about 15% a year - every 5 years the economy doubles!!  In Dharamsala, the economy, err (what economy??!!) .....

All ethnicities in the Tibet SAR are Chinese, be they Tibetans, Hans, or any of the other 56 minorities.  All are doing great, since the economy is growing like gangbusters.  Moreover, today's Tibet has genuine religiouis freedom.  Minor children are no longer brainwashed and forced to adopt the Dalai's misogynic superstition from a tender age like gilmore here.  They are required to grow up strong and knowledgeable, and then asked to make their own religious choices, be it Christianity, Islam, or any of the 58 kinds of Buddhism, or remain agnostic, or even swing the other way and choose atheism.  Everyone is free to choose, as long as their religion does not interfere with politics.  

It is such a wonderful world. We rejoice in the unstoppable clock that is going to see the Dalai go to his ignoble demise finally.  Good riddance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-8 15:28:30 |Display all floors
Happy Tibet Silver Pot
happy tibet silver pot.JPG
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-8 15:30:35 |Display all floors
Taken from:
http://tibet.cn/en/news/wib/t20060228_97466.htm

A Tibetan girl is hanging up the fragrant cloth which is for good luck

[ Last edited by changabula at 2007-8-8 03:32 PM ]
girl.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-8 15:31:27 |Display all floors
A Tibetan woman is preparing the offerings
woman.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-8 15:34:38 |Display all floors
Tibetan students of Shaoxing Tibetan Middle School dance for greeting the Tibetan New Year
dan1.jpg
dan2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-8 15:36:40 |Display all floors
http://tibet.cn/en/newfeature/tibet55/photos/t20060228_115304.htm

A teacher of Shaoxing Tibetan Middle School learn from the Tibetan students for Tibetan dance
dan3.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-8 15:38:45 |Display all floors
Tibetans pay a tribute to new life
http://tibet.cn/en/news/wib/t20060227_97464.htm

Over 30 Tibetan farmers from Lhaze, a county in west Xigaze, dress up

[ Last edited by changabula at 2007-8-8 03:40 PM ]
tib1.jpg
tib2.jpg
tib3.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.