Author: laughingcrow

Visa [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-2 13:18:07 |Display all floors

Reply #22 zglobal's post

Yeah, too much hassle now to go to central HK. Next place I work for, I'll have them fix it all up, save myself the bother, and get multi entrance too, need that these days!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-2 18:18:46 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-12 04:50:59 |Display all floors

Visa in Lo Wu or HK?

Thanks Zglobal, what do you advise to do? Can I extend my visa before it expires (10 sept)? Coz I will be in HK on the 3rd of september. I don't have to wait for it to expire and then apply, right? Reading your posts it seems that doing it in Shenzhen is cheaper than getting one in HK.

The only trains i have taken between GZ and HK are the direct ones that do not stop on the border, so I think i will catch a bus to Lo Wu...hoping that there is a travel agency dealing with visas!
And yes, if I don't enrol to next semester at uni, I will apply for 12 months multi entry visa. Thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-12 12:36:52 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-12 12:38:37 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-12 12:45:14 |Display all floors
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-13 07:51:01 |Display all floors
Hey thx for that! I have been studying mandarin in GZ for a semester, and at the moment I don't know whether I will enroll for the next one starting at the beginning of september. As I said my current visa will expire on 10th sept, I am italian and whether or not I'll work or study in Guangzhou, will be decided after I enter China again. Of course if I study for further 6 months I will have the uni to renew my visa, but if not, I was wondering what kind of visa I need to spend more time there looking for work. I live with a chinese family there and I have the temporary residence permit that I got from the police station, don't know if that will be needed in order to get another visa, but I don't think so, and no,  I don't have my own business, I have some contacts for work which I will need to meet to discuss about jobs.

Once in HK I have few friends there and I can stay up to 3 days, so I don't need a visa that quickly...as long as I get one eventually! But of course if I apply at the border, it needs to be dealt with within few hours as I won't be spending the night there!

Thanks again guys for helping!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.