Views: 6252|Replies: 38

Is it time for rat to eat cat [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-7-30 19:39:25 |Display all floors
we all know before cat catch rat...
Now I found the rampant rat want to catch the cat............
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-7-30 20:51:34 |Display all floors

yes and dog eats cat

there for eat cockroaches from the rat to save time with such digestions
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-7-31 09:58:05 |Display all floors
Nowadays
We give enough money for cat to eat
And treat them humanity
So they don't need to catch rat to survive
So in return
rat catches cat
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-7-31 10:13:33 |Display all floors
then finally we can see the rats or cats or all animals eat humans.. since the nature balance broken on 2007...

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-7-31 14:07:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brian_wu at 2007-7-31 10:13
then finally we can see the rats or cats or all animals eat humans.. since the nature balance broken on 2007...

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-7-31 14:09:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2007-7-31 09:58
Nowadays
We give enough money for cat to eat
And treat them humanity
So they don't need to catch rat to survive
So in return
rat catches cat


that is called carma?
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-7-31 14:12:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-7-30 19:39
we all know before cat catch rat...
Now I found the rampant rat want to catch the cat............


i was told in a certain place, the rats are as big as cats............& more fierce
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.