Author: cathyruan

Beauty and the budda? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-27 13:25:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-7-27 13:23

so people shld know the story bring me a piece of rice.............

+ why monks/nuns must clean up the plates clean without leaving even a piece behind............

& this was one great reason why Price Siddharta pushed to find Nirvana as looking for food to feed this body is such a burden..............

In Nirvana heaven, it was described one just have to imagine the type of delicious food one wants to eat & one is automatically served & immediately full
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-27 13:46:29 |Display all floors

i must sit down to a simple meal with you one day; i have much to learn from an old friend (even one i have not met before!)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-27 13:48:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by markwu at 2007-7-27 13:46
i must sit down to a simple meal with you one day; i have much to learn from an old friend (even one i have not met before!)

maybe maybe it will come true soon.........

when my darling tells me bring me home as want to see baba............
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-27 14:42:19 |Display all floors

it is ok

nowadays, the temple become to turn to be a  , and the monk is not really monk, it is just a job. most of them have their own wife and children. furthermore the temple may have their own affiliated school.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-27 17:05:28 |Display all floors
still, it is kind of annoying to see the picture. feel like the buddism is offended

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-28 01:31:00 |Display all floors
gosh, so disrespectful.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-28 11:37:13 |Display all floors
see the monk in the first pic,how happy he is.does everyone who goes to the temple recieve such hospitality,i doubt.
why the contestant of Miss Tourism Internationa goesl to the temple together,is it their plan to appreciate the Buddha  blessing them good luck in the contest.or is it just only a sensation for the financial purpose.i do believe the latter one takes the suspect.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.