Author: upstream

what are your career goals? Or what are your future plans? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-11-19 12:54:48 |Display all floors

whatever the life hard is ,you may live in happy .

I agree with you .it's low salarey and always in the heavy pressure ,but I like this kind of life ,any pressue may lead me to improve and grow up .I aim at  a foreign tourist ,even though I' m a common salor in a factory .I believe that if we make progress everyday and shoot for your dream ,whatever the life hard is ,you may live in happy .

me too. do you best on what you like. pressure is just a stepstone on the way of your life. get through with your confident and brave.
no pains no gains!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-20 20:40:01 |Display all floors
It is hard to say,i can't get anything from my heart,else i just want to complete myself,prepare for my undertemined future

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-20 20:44:43 |Display all floors
never say die,never say my english is poor,nonsence.
drag yourself to learn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-20 20:54:13 |Display all floors
yeah,i have a resort to be a successful businessman .though it is a long plan,i will spare nothing to achieve this goal,that is what i am,the meaning of my existence,maybe you will look down on me,nothing,i am birth to a farmer,the fate is so hard to changed....in a word,i will make myself stronger day after day
ok,god will bless you all

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-24 11:49:28 |Display all floors
it seems that we cannot speak real idea to intereviewers. So personally i think, this questions should be answered in two hands. In interview or in your own heart??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-28 23:50:12 |Display all floors

something else

for english student what kind of job can make a lot of money?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-29 00:00:16 |Display all floors

are there any differences...

goal and plan...4me, goal is like more in a long term process & plan is just a short term, but GOAL is more difficult thing to achieve than PLAN.  my goal is to work for another 5 yrs & call it quit...get my pension and enjoy myself in vietnam (china is 2crowded & expensive2).

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.