Author: upstream

what are your career goals? Or what are your future plans? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-9 21:22:41 |Display all floors

career

hello,
  I am a new comer .I hear this net from my classmate , I think it is a good net to study English.
  my career goals is to be a biologist in the future,and now I am studing in a university for my postgraduation,I want to go abroad,so I must study English hard,especially my oral English,I hope everyone can help me and make improvement together.When I make mistakes ,you must point them  to me and help me correct them.
from now on I will write  reply on this net once a day ,and read some news .I will insist on doing these .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-9 21:28:52 |Display all floors

new comer

I want to become a biologist in my  future

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-10 09:58:09 |Display all floors
a good topic. most interviews will arise this question, and it`s hard to answer.
i think this is related with many questions, what do you want to be, what is your interest....these also are difficult problems.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-10 12:16:54 |Display all floors
I think nobody figure out his final position, can say out the plan in next 3 or 5 years.
so you can reply your next plan or position in next 3~5 years.
the most important is let the HR person know you have a target to strggle.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-11 10:07:15 |Display all floors
Rebekah is here.

I am working in a foreign trade company. When I was interviewed, my boss asked me how to be a successful man or woman. I replied hard work and hard work. He said hard work was not enough. We should be always with full passion. The first day in work, you should with full passion with work, after a year, you shoud with full passion in work, after two years, three years,,,,,, ten years, you should always be so.
My english is poor,  I just said few words in interview, just listening my boss' long speaking. But as last I was fortunately employed. I will hard work with full passion forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-11 10:11:15 |Display all floors
Fighting!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-11 22:09:44 |Display all floors
I  am  new here and i  just be a  salesman about  less  than  one month  in  a  ups (uninterruptable
power supply)  company.  
       i  was asked the same question  by my boss  during  the interview. my answer as  follows:yeah ,  a  
good  question  ,for  the  short run,Themost important  thing for me is  get  the job  through my  outstanding
performance  ;for  the  long term, i  hope  i  will  be  a  boss ,owning my own  company   in the future .
     maybe  i  am  a lucky   dog. finally  i gained  the  job!  i  deem  why the  boss ask  the question  is he /she  wants  to  know  whether   you  are    a  ambitions  man  or  not. so  you'd  better say  something   obout   the  future's  plan .make  sure  the  boss believe    you are a  promising  guy.improving your  status  in  your  
prospective boss's  heart.
       i  am  sorry  for  my  english  is  so  poor that  i  can  not make me  understood  well  ,but  i  have  try  my best  to  express my viewpoint. hope  it is   right useful for  you!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.