Author: sexlion

Long hair, Less eyesight? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-24 16:45:07 |Display all floors
so far I have found the lady with long hair is more charming the the lady with short hair.The lady with long hair often give us a great impression of beauty, gentlewoman, attraction from the appearance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-24 16:49:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-7-23 08:59
"Long hair, less eyesight"!!!

uncle often shout at aunt when aunt show difference oppions, when I am still a child...

I dont know the real meaning at the time...

but accompany  ...

In my humble opinion, "long hair,less eyesight" this saying just belongs to the description of the woman in the old age ,especially in feudal society . actually , at that period, it is a fact. because the woman in that age seldom got the chance to receive the education so that their knowledge and thoughts of things are limited in some respect. However, currently, as the era goes, woman become more and more independent and more and more get high education. Therefore, now whatever field ,you always can see many excellent woman ,such as in business world.

oh, in the last comments, some guys say boys like long hair girls.yeah, i agree with her. Anyway, long hair is a unique symbol of girls. i think girls with long hair will be much more beautiful. in that classi works"scarlet letter" , Hester has a pretty long black hair. and later all the commentors say that her long black hair is a sexy symbol, hehe:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-24 16:51:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-7-24 16:37

can u pls show me a pic of yrself afetr getting up from bed in the morning???

Well...of coz you can't agree with me...as for monks...they are calvous...

In that way, I can understand you... you guy of coz hope that ridiculous logic come into existence in order to support that you are long eyesight.
U can't step in the same river twice...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-24 16:56:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by haagendazs at 2007-7-24 16:51

Well...of coz you can't agree with me...as for monks...they are calvous...

In that way, I can understand you... you guy of coz hope that ridiculous logic come into existence in order to supp ...

heehee-----------> yr long hair will block yr view! is n't it?

btw, monks/nuns shaved bald as Buddha says men get excited caused by sexy hairs..........
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-24 16:57:51 |Display all floors
remember, men have long hair which is tied up back in our history like Qing dynasty, even ther emperor has pig tail too

does this mean men are short eyesighted too ??????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-24 16:59:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-7-24 16:56

heehee-----------> yr long hair will block yr view! is n't it?

btw, monks/nuns shaved bald as Buddha says men get excited caused by sexy hairs..........

btw, i just read Beatrice last line & it agrees to what i/Buddha says
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-24 17:05:53 |Display all floors
heheheheh

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.