Author: sexlion

Long hair, Less eyesight? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-11-20 09:02:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by linzaizai at 2007-11-13 20:27
i have a dream  i'll marry a long beauty be my wifewhen i grow up  .It's never change from childhood as far as
nowaday.

hehe...

marry with a long(tall) beauty?

or long hair beauty?

it's so simply...marry with any girl, then require her to keep her hair longer...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-31 12:11:00 |Display all floors

women's social status changed

This is an old Chinese saying when women were not allowed to receive any education therefore no social status at all. But it is abosolutly absurd to put women in this inferior position today. I dont feel any less intelligent than all the men working with me regardless of their races.

I have long tress and sometimes just a ponytail. Long straight black hair sure makes it easier to match any clothes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-31 12:40:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinesequeen at 2007-12-31 12:11
This is an old Chinese saying when women were not allowed to receive any education therefore no social status at all. But it is abosolutly absurd to put women in this inferior position today. I don ...

Indeed,women's status have changed and should be changed... But women's role in family haven't changed in a radical way yet ?
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-31 13:21:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinesequeen at 2007-12-31 12:11
I have long tress and sometimes just a ponytail. Long straight black hair sure makes it easier to match any clothes.

hmmm lovely to admire
and intelligently wellspoken...

what more could a man ask for?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-31 13:37:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by scarylaowei at 2007-12-31 13:21

hmmm lovely to admire
and intelligently wellspoken...

what more could a man ask for?

I am so flattered, not all thinks the same that is for sure. It takes a special person to  recognize women's intelligence, women often have to work extra hard to prove themselves and to be recognized.

[ Last edited by chinesequeen at 2007-12-31 08:16 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-31 20:26:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2007-12-31 12:40

Indeed,women's status have changed and should be changed... But women's role in family haven't changed in a radical way yet ?

That has to do with men are not taking on enough responsibilities. Women play multiple roles, especially career women. They juggle between family and work and lead to essentially zero time for social and entertainment. I know this could lead to lots of discussion on women's role in society.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-31 22:53:19 |Display all floors

Reply #509 chinesequeen's post

Any man who thinks he can see right through women is missing a lot.
-Groucho Marx

thank you

and sadly it isn't only men that don't give women the credit they deserve

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.