what is these ???

Originally posted by 1st_resp at 2007-7-23 00:02

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-23 00:09:47 |Display all floors

Do not worry

[quote]Originally posted by force_one at 2007-7-23 00:04

who take care of him?.........

I think there is a gay man called twotobe???
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-23 02:04:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-7-22 08:07

Those were a rare glimpse at my teedotbee self. As long as the assassin is talking non-sequitors, I might as well too.

Crazy is fun.

:)
Husband, father, farmer, logger, woodcutter, and rancher

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-23 02:11:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-7-22 08:09
[quote]Originally posted by force_one at 2007-7-23 00:04

who take care of him?.........

I think there is a gay man called twotobe???

Oh no! assassin is in love with Tom Cruise. Very much. Heavy crush. They would make a nice couple and have many children I hope.
Husband, father, farmer, logger, woodcutter, and rancher

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-23 06:31:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2007-7-23 01:06
no, its not accurate past 3000 years
used illigitamately for up to 30,000
and used for laughs to 50,000
and not at all beyond 50,000
thats truth
even if "fundy:"  ...

I see, so every bit of science which doesn't correspond with your fundamentalist view that the human race is literally 6000 years old (or thereabouts) is suspect.

I don't actually believe you should be taking every biblical text literally, you idiot.
The language uses metaphor and examples which could be understood by a superstitious and less educated populace thousands of years ago.

It may well suit the idiots of today (like you), but intelligent religious scholars don't have a problem with acknowledging both evolution and biblical teachings.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-23 07:31:13 |Display all floors

Darwin, naturally

However on the "supreme being", I see you said "outside of these universes". I think if there is a God, it's much more akin to the idea of "Mother Nature", a non-corporeal entity that we cannot begin to define that itself compromises all the powers and influences in the universe.

One reason why I think people often ridicule the idea of religion is that in the past peoples with less understanding of science and the universe assumed their creators looked just like them - the idea that humanoids could have such power is quite difficult to believe.
"People are the water, the ruler is the boat; water can carry the boat, but it can also capsize it."

-- Li Shimin (2nd Tang Emperor, "Taizong")

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-23 07:51:53 |Display all floors
Assanine does not realize that the bible was written more like 300 AD, and not at the time of christ. It was wirtten specificaly for this new religion, christianity, to gain and hold control of it's followers. Everything within it is mere fluff designed to do just that. Certain writings were kept out specificaly because they went against this very purpose.

Assanine is just some gay kiddie on vacation with nothing better to do. Asslover, you need to get a job, stop living in you're mothers basment, and get a good education.

As for scientology, it's from a book written by none other then marketing genius L Ron Hubbard, and was a work of fiction, nothing more. Then some very dumb hollywood celebrities started championing it as some miracle religion. People like Tom Cruise, who sayhe knows more about psychology then any psychologist or psychiatrist, and that no drugs are need for mentaly ill people, i.e assanine and others like him, and that all you need is scientology, so read Dianetics, lol. Sound familiar, Tom Cruise an assraper have something in common, they are both egomaniacs.

Assassin of male asses, you need to grow up man, I don't know what you're problem is, but it is serious. Clearly you have some borderline personality issues, along with anti social disorder and a slew of emotional problems, heavy denial, it's a laundry list, thats for sure. The attention you get here must be grea to you. I am gussing you had parents who largely neglected you, unless you did something wrong no doubt. Likely you were unpopular in school and with you're peers as well, would explain you're seeming need to alienate yourself from those around you.

I kind of feel sorry for you asscatcher, but I think you are happy in you're misery and being hated, so I leave you to it.

[ Last edited by paradoxical at 2007-7-23 10:37 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.