Views: 25652|Replies: 123

can you supress your anger? [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-7-21 01:57:35 |Display all floors
Most of us experience anger in some form or other almost every day. Anger is a negative emotion; it can cause violence, it can ruin relationships, it can lead to serious illnesses and it is known to kill. Yet, few make the effort to try and overcome this emotion. So anger continues to affect millions worldwide.
Can you supress your anger or you express it?

To be honest I do not get angry very easily but it depends who makes me angry.I supress it if I have a person I respect in front of me.I supress it when I talk to elderly people.Generaly I supress it .There are many times though that my anger becomes uncontrolable .So I burst out like a bomb.
What about you?
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-21 02:13:22 |Display all floors
Also me, I don’t get angry easily, first, I think and I analyze the situation.

I experienced many disappoints in my life, from friends, from clients but especially sometimes from relatives or very close friends.

Some situations that sometimes is hard to stand, hard to handle.

I can say I can control my emotions, in this case the anger I can surpass well, when I face those moments with a person, I argue but I don’t change the tone of my voice or I close my mouth,  keep silence and I leave the place, doing this (even very angry)  is not lose face to the situation, I think is the best way to avoid to make bigger the problem or to say something that I can hurt the person, also help me to think better to find a solution.

After that I try to talk again in a calm way and I can get better results or a solution to the problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-21 06:51:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-7-21 01:57
Most of us experience anger in some form or other almost every day. Anger is a negative emotion; it can cause violence, it can ruin relationships, it can lead to serious illnesses and it is known t ...

I wear my anger right out there on my sleeve

if you make me angry, you will be the first to know, and those in your immediate viscinity will bear witness

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2007-7-21 07:05 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-21 08:02:53 |Display all floors
Uh huh, well despite the fact that in real life and in person assanine is impotent and unable to actually do anything, let me just say this, there is no such thing as a negative emotion, it is how you act upon them that makes them positive or negative, don't get anger in and of itself confused with a label of good or evil, it's just an emotion. However assanine surely acts on it in a negative way, and is likely only here to get attention, and bolster what is I a very small ego I think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-21 08:15:50 |Display all floors
Fer sure. If assman were to ever speak the way he does here in real life to real people he would find out what it means to be a nail. That's if he ever leaves his house. Kinda doubtful.

As for anger, it's pretty easy to throw it away. After enough years of beating your head against the brick wall of inevitability, you learn acceptance. Anger wastes energy and time. It's the spark of new thought and new directions for me. I get angry for about 2 seconds and then I wonder (1) why?, and (2) what do I do about it? In that order, and about that fast. Don't expect zen buddhist inner peace. Expect energy that you can apply elsewhere.
Husband, father, farmer, logger, woodcutter, and rancher

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-21 08:32:46 |Display all floors

Reply #2 1337assassin's post

Great not only are you a closeted gay but a angry one too ! you would probably bend over a guy and do him without the courtesy of lube !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-21 09:55:33 |Display all floors

just think the good things

some times .i get angry with my parents.i just told myself .they always consider you on theri perspective.
so i can suppress my anger

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.