Author: mjackson321

good looking is crucial or not ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-6 23:16:01 |Display all floors
i don't agree with what you said.recruiter tend to your capability.be optimistic and confident

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-7 10:08:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cherryl at 2007-7-27 10:28
good looking won't count a lot for long, what really matters is whether you possess an attrative personality & good interpersonal skills...........

For women, I’d say being good looking is a liability in most industries. Women don’t really like good looking women. They tend to get a bit catty, and back stabbing. Then the good looking lady must carry the suspicion that whatever achievements in their job they got because they are beautiful, not because of their talent.

My girlfriend is average looking, which I think is very advantageous for her. She does very well in her job as she doesn’t intimidate people. She also finds it easy to make friends for the same reason. Ironically, she also has lots of men try to seduce her. I think they see her as approachable, whereas a glamour woman would be seen as a prime dona.

I don’t think appearance really matters for men.
The eunuch should not take pride in his chastity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-7 11:50:32 |Display all floors
Every job has its requirement, goodlooking is essentional for some jobs,for example reception secretary .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-8 11:21:15 |Display all floors
i like good-looking faces, but i don't think it is crucial for work except some special area.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-8 18:26:24 |Display all floors
yes ,i think  good -looking  is very important.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-8 23:56:04 |Display all floors
I think it is very important !Everyone are like beautiful thing .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-9 10:03:21 |Display all floors

Women is important

Why war exist ? Why crime exist ?
Human always fighting for money and women.
Someone said " The most original talent of male is killing, The most original ability of female is
prostitution " the most beautiful woman own's the most powerfull authority like a Queen.
In this Big fish eat small fish world. How to evaluate two different womam ?
A good first sight always to be the most basic thing.
If you are a pretty girl. Man will pay for your beauty.
If you are a pretty and smart girl. Man will pay for your beauty and your ability.
If you are a ugly but smart girl. You have to make man realize your ability first.
If you are a ugly and silly gril. You'd better go and get a plastc surgery or blame your parents's DNA.
Good advice is harsh to the ear ! Don't cheat yourself. To be a beauty, you can if you will.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.