Views: 42266|Replies: 239

good looking is crucial or not ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-19 16:45:22 |Display all floors
it's no doubt everyone like beauties . so the appearance is crucial in your job ? please share your opinions on this topic ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 16:49:37 |Display all floors
i don't think good-looking is so important as someone said to me . i have seen lots of beauties who are lacking of ability . they tend not to work hard and always want to count on their appearance .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 17:01:51 |Display all floors
having a big mouth is very important in your job career.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 17:05:30 |Display all floors
appearance is certainly important. but that is doesn't mean you have to be very pretty or handsome.. You just need to be clean tide, comfortable to look at.. also your manner is important. the way you talk, look at others, the way you dress...

most successful ones in career aren't those born with pretty faces.. but those who make others comfortable around them
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 17:16:08 |Display all floors
Good looking is not crucial but have to pay attention to.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 17:31:11 |Display all floors
good looking as well as good brain...
U can't step in the same river twice...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 18:00:24 |Display all floors
I think depends on what kinda job you are doing, if in the entertainment like actor/singer/model, of course, good looking is very important.. otherwise, just doing normal job at the factory or company like me, i don't think it's crucial..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.