Views: 24700|Replies: 105

is it true girl can easily fall in love with married man [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-17 21:02:25 |Display all floors
i am wondering whether it is true:

girls always fall in love with married man?

is there any reason or is it true love?
cool life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 22:28:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sabby_0232 at 2007-7-17 21:02
i am wondering whether it is true:

girls always fall in love with married man?

is there any reason or is it true love?

so mistake to love a married man...??:)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-18 01:49:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-7-17 08:28
so mistake to love a married man...??:)

Unless you enjoy the idea of being gutted like fish by an angry wife.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-18 02:16:40 |Display all floors
It's unfortunate, but often true, that girls (of many ages) fall for married men.  I've heard single women complain that "all the good men are already taken".  

Perhaps it seems that way because married men have had to learn how to respond to a woman's needs, how to balance their desires against their wife's wishes, and how to make the many many compromises that married life requires.  A married man can seem considerate and satisfying compared to an inexperienced, often self-centered young man.

However, falling for a married man is almost always a big mistake, leading to heartache and delay in finding a proper partner.
A cynic is a dissapointed idealist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-18 04:44:04 |Display all floors
'the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence!'

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-18 08:55:06 |Display all floors
i dont understand why girls fall in love with married men....

its just waste of time to love a married men...because they will not divorce their wives for her...so whats the point?...

and you will have bad reputation for seduce married men...all the headaches come along...

i dont want those headaches...so i dont touch married men...there are still plenty of good guys out there...and single....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-18 09:04:32 |Display all floors

true and the reason......

married men offer a perspective of maturity and safety. Sometimes completely mistaken view, of course.

Besides a girl that falls for a married man knows very well that she is always on the wire, anytime, any moment the story can be over.

I know a few of those girls, who are my neighbours, couples of foreign men in China. They don't care about the guys family. They just go with the flow. It makes no difference whether the guy is English, German, from Hong Kong or Taiwan, the pattern is always the same.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.