Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2007-7-18 08:18
right..

English people are the worst.

because they pretend so hard to be gentlemen

that no human being can ever be that flowery

and so they have a hidden dark very pervers side

that  ...

But surely we can see them in China.
They would stand out if they are talking to young children.
Can they get away with such disgusting behaviour and not be found out?
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-18 08:24:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changabula at 2007-7-18 08:22

But surely we can see them in China.
They would stand out if they are talking to young children.
Can they get away with such disgusting behaviour and not be found out?

alot of them are teachers..

or they are living in poor rural areas where people think its great to see thei 13 year old talking to a foreigner..

or debauched places like dongguan where.. maybe their parents or maybe their pimps.. watching the foreigner trying to drag the girl into the taxi

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-18 08:30:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2007-7-18 08:24

alot of them are teachers..

or they are living in poor rural areas where people think its great to see thei 13 year old talking to a foreigner..

or debauched places like dongguan where..  ...

That is extremely sick and turns my stomach.

I thought that teachers live by a code of conduct where they would not take advantage of those in their care.
Are they not supposed to be acting like guardians to those entrusted in their care?

BTW Do you understand why these individuals want to go with children? It seems abnormal to me.

[ Last edited by changabula at 2007-7-18 08:31 AM ]
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-18 08:58:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nosferatu at 2007-7-18 00:37
You wrote,

"I guarantee at least a thousand child molestation cases during and following the 2008 Beijing Olympics"

==>  Are you inferring that Chinese security is not capable of protecting the citizens of Beijing, or that the majority of Chinese citizens visiting Beijing for the 2008 Olympics are child molesters?  You do realize that all foreign athletes will be assigned security to ensure no international 'incidents' occur.

you are such a pussy,,,

you'd better be scared of China

I'm not

and never will be

so thins like "Are you inferring that Chinese security is not capable of protecting the citizens of Beijing"

is some inferrence to the ineptness of  the beijing police which would them make them angry and not want to do anything at all to protect them from people like you?

and " that the majority of Chinese citizens visiting Beijing for the 2008 Olympics are child molesters?"

is trying to make me sound like another fagot foreigner taking crap about Chinese?

you just a pussyass clown, cryababy...

Pedophiles by nature cannot be "monitored"

precautions need to be taken to ELIMINATE even getting INTO possibly dangerous situations

that rquires the PEOPLE of China., F*ck face.. to work together to proect their children from faggot pedophiles like yourself

You wrote,

"If he wasnt such a faggot I would hunt that guy down and kill him.. but I risk breaking my faggot cousins faggotty flower heart"

===>  Perhaps you should contact a real man to defend your family's honor.

i have thought many times about how to go about cleanly killing that guy

except..

my cousin is now a flowery faggoty homesexual faggotass gay guy just like his employer.. who will probably assrape other boys

what would the point be?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-18 09:33:41 |Display all floors
aboriginal reflects how England view other countries and their imperialistic place in the world, and is aterm coined by them and used by them.. Not Americans..

particulary the black people of australia , being looked the lowest down upon..possibly in South Africa as well.. but as the rest of africa could kick theirass im sure they use it with caution

and Chinese would kick anyones ass that called them Aboriginal as well.. as it is their land

and America does better than England...

and Hawaii is American

thus NOT called Aboriginals...

Bastard

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-18 10:34:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2007-7-18 09:33
aboriginal reflects how England view other countries and their imperialistic place in the world, and is aterm coined by them and used by them.. Not Americans..

particulary the black people of au ...

The word "aboriginal" means "the first" or "earliest known". The word was first used in Italy and Greece to describe people who lived there, natives or old inhabitants, not newcomers, or invaders. It is a term that that is also applicable to plants animals and humans. It is not a word that is offensive but can be used in an insulting manner. Lao wai, for example is not an offensive term but is sometimes used as an insult.

So please google your ideas before making incorrect statements.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-18 10:41:28 |Display all floors
Schrieber - Considering CD has this thread as the headline on the homepage, I don't they care about rule 2 or otherwise. They may even be relishing the foul mouths and extreme opinions on the board.

BTW - Congrats on starting a thread they thought worthy of the front page no matter your underlying reasons for starting it in the first place. Right on!
CD July 17 2007 homepage.jpg
Husband, father, farmer, logger, woodcutter, and rancher

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.