0.88% (2)
15.79% (36)
0.88% (2)
21.49% (49)
Your current user group has no poll permission

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-16 22:49:20 |Display all floors
Please add another option Assassin:

I'm straight and I think bigots shouldn't create polls.

also

I'm straight and I think this poll sucks ass!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-16 22:50:16 |Display all floors
I wonder if the person who voted that all gay people should be killed would be willing to own up to their vote?
"RACISM was invented in 1936". A famous quote by the Chairman, circa 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 02:44:00 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 06:18:51 |Display all floors
Again, facts without research.

Where is the research that says homosexuals have brain structures that are more like those of women?  

And why no research on lesbian brain structures?  

And why is it that women's brain structures cause them to like men (except when their brain structures cause them to like women), but their brains are equal to men's otherwise?  

Larry Summers, the President of Harvard University, lost his job because he suggested boys and girls were different in their brains.  Are you more important than Larry Summers that you should not lose your job for suggesting the same thing?

If homosexuals and lesbians are such normal humans, except for their sexuality, then shouldn't we expect to find that they react like average humans when pummelled with hatred and abuse?  Look at how many voted above for killing homosexuals.  They receive as much negativity as Quasimoto and they are all just so exceptional that there is nothing special about the way Quasimoto did not become a horrible person.

There was a once a comedian who used to say that "beauty is only skin deep, but ugly is to the bone."  It means that some beautiful people are only beautiful on the outside, but that ugly people are so mistreated they cannot be kind to anyone.  

Homosexuals and lesbians aren't like that at all.  They're all just happy normal people that receive hatred and bigotry and it doesn't impact them like it would other normal people.  

龙年顺顺利利

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 06:34:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by archie_78 at 16-7-2007 14:50
I wonder if the person who voted that all gay people should be killed would be willing to own up to their vote?

Agreed. Though I think the cowards will not admit to it!
"People are the water, the ruler is the boat; water can carry the boat, but it can also capsize it."

-- Li Shimin (2nd Tang Emperor, "Taizong")

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 06:37:46 |Display all floors
so we've weeded out 3 child molesting fags already, I hope China Daily takes note of their I.P. Addresses and if they are in China.. seriously consider blackhooding their heads in the night and making them disappear forever

cheers

Archies the most gay.. closet fags are the most dangerous as they pose to be straight in order to lend credible sanity to fags

Archie, you are gay..  so the only other option would be "I'm gay and I think bigots shouldnt create polls

which you know everyone would laugh off the face of the earth

fag

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.