Author: taikor

BBC biased against China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-23 21:09:20 |Display all floors

Yawn ...

Originally posted by mengzhi at 23-7-2007 01:01 PM
Is this the LINK generation ?

No, it is a simple concept .... northwest has an opinion, you have an opinion, etc ... Being that you are both anonymous scribes on this BBS, why should your opinion be treated as fact? The concept of supporting evidence may be beyond you but it is a perfectly reasonable request.

Anyway, I note that you did post links in your early contributions here - probably before the delusions of grandeur and self-importance went to your head

So far, it seems that:
a) there is not extensive proof (yet) of this supposed BBC bias
b) misinformation from CCTV appears to be acceptable
c) a news story in China got suitably sexed up too

Nice summary ....
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-23 21:11:32 |Display all floors
Mengzhi, I see you have edited your post ...

Again, kindly STFU unless you have anything constructive to say.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-23 21:16:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by northwest at 23-7-2007 01:07 PM
Make this clear, it's within BBC archives, encyclopedia... whatever. If it's not BBC responsibilty, then whose? I should find the writer?

Eh? I did not say that or suggest that - kindly do not try and twist my words.

Now, more news stories from the BBC with the China bias and also proof that the BBC is not telling the truth on Tibet please. Thank you!

It is so simple:
If the BBC is wrong then there must be loads of information sources which show the truth ... I have Google, you have Google ...

Simple concept number 2:
I am not making any claims about the BBC. Those who make the claims should provide the evidence - it works like that in the real world too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-23 21:16:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2007-7-23 21:09
No, it is a simple concept .... northwest has an opinion, you have an opinion, etc ... Being that you are both anonymous scribes on this BBS, why should your opinion be treated as fact? The con ...

When I stated Tibetan Buddhism flourish in Tibet and mainland this is a FACT. This facts ignored and twisted by BBC, then it's BIAS.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-23 21:19:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by northwest at 23-7-2007 01:16 PM
When I stated Tibetan Buddhism flourish in Tibet and mainland this is a FACT. This facts ignored and twisted by BBC, then it's BIAS.

Just because you write something, it does not make it a FACT. It is your OPINION.

If it is true then there must be something you can post which agrees with you. I would like to read it so I can make up my own mind.

The BBC vs northwest .... Hmmm .... you need to add some other players to your team

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-23 21:23:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2007-7-23 21:16
I am not making any claims about the BBC. Those who make the claims should provide the evidence - it works like that in the real world too ...

Ahh yes, just usual, you're not making claims and you're not standing on anything, so you're not responsible for anything you wrote and don't need to defense any of your statement.

Seems I waste a lot of time to response to someone of 'with no position'.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-23 21:27:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by northwest at 23-7-2007 01:23 PM
Ahh yes, just usual, you're not making claims and you're not standing on anything, so you're not responsible for anything you wrote and don't need to defense any of your statement.

For now I am sitting down, and it is very comfortable A nice cool day.

As wowzers pointed out there is a lot of personal opinion here about the BBC but a lacking of facts.

If the BBC has a bias against China why is it so difficult for anyone to demonstrate this bias?

Originally posted by northwest at 23-7-2007 01:23 PM
Seems I waste a lot of time to response to someone of 'with no position'.   

Yes, you waste far too much time on the BBS. Go outside and have some fun, meet women, eat drink and be merry :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.