Author: mira_mio

cats and women [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-19 11:53:57 |Display all floors
to have pet at home wasn't easy things for me............
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 11:56:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shanemoore at 2007-7-19 13:51
Yes...those breeds are also among my favorites and my daughter would love for me to get her any one of those, but since I am considering a full-time move from the States to either Hong Kong or Shen ...

oh...thats big move.....hmm....huge actually....good luck with it.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 11:56:52 |Display all floors

when i have my own place

when i have my own place... I will have a dog! a big dog. My dad doesn't like furry animals.. i grew up without any pets, not even stuffed animals >_<
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 11:58:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-7-19 13:53
to have pet at home wasn't easy things for me............

hmm...if my landlord agrees to let me have pets...that will be awesome...

I live alone..and really think it will be great to have a dog with me...and there is a nice park next to my building...also water too....so it will be perfect if i could have a dog at home...then again..its up to my landlord...have to pursade her though..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 12:00:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shanemoore at 2007-7-19 11:51
Yes...those breeds are also among my favorites and my daughter would love for me to get her any one of those, but since I am considering a full-time move from the States to either Hong Kong or Shen ...

oh,HK and SZ are big cities with higher pressures of life...

I would choose to live in a medium city instead of..:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 12:00:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mira_mio at 2007-7-19 13:56
when i have my own place... I will have a dog! a big dog. My dad doesn't like furry animals.. i grew up without any pets, not even stuffed animals >_<

really?

i actually had dogs during my childhood...actually i had many pets....i got turtles..birds...fish...dogs...rabbits...rats ... i think they are regarded as pets during my childhood...ha ha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 12:02:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-7-19 11:58

hmm...if my landlord agrees to let me have pets...that will be awesome...

I live alone..and really think it will be great to have a dog with me...and there is a nice park next to my building ...

Yeah,pet can be a joy  things for us who live alone...
but summer time,the smell of pet is strong...
not suitable for me now...
I have to give my pet to a stranger...:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.