Views: 5574|Replies: 5

e-mail threads [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-12 08:16:44 |Display all floors
For example, Web 2.0 is internal wikis that create a place for global employees to collaborate and brainstorm. It's blogs that allow a software development team to stay informed without multiple e-mail threads and attachments. And it's a website that harnesses customers' opinions for improved products and sales.
譬如说,Web 2.0既是公司内部的维基,为公司在全球的员工相互合作、交流思想提供了一个场所;它又是博客,可以让软件开发小组不用多封电子邮件(???)和附件就能得知各种信息;它还是网站,可以利用顾客的意见来改进产品、提高销量。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 09:37:15 |Display all floors
顶一下

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 09:53:43 |Display all floors

FYI.

email threads 邮件线索

http://www.hzqbbc.com/blog/arch/2005/10/email_threads_a.html

很早以前,一些邮件客户端,例如Netscape 等就支持邮件的线索模式,在线索模式下,可以很有条理的阅读邮件.

邮件客户端becky我曾经使用了相当长的一段时间,原因之一就是因为它支持线索模式,这样可以很方便的查看与某些朋友的邮件来往,尤其是订阅了邮件列表后,每个话题及回复都看得很清晰。

http://www.oasis-open.org/khelp/ ... elp/html/email.html

The Email Threads link found on a group's home page allows for easy review of communication with the general group membership in a mail-thread format. The email threads are flat files generated by the mailing list application from the group list whenever a member sends an email from his/her group home page or their email software. The mail is archived and then later converted to HTML. Note: The timing of this conversion is determined by the organization, not by Kavi Groups.
weibo.com/jonathanjian

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 10:11:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by clearwater at 2007-7-12 08:16
For example, Web 2.0 is internal wikis that create a place for global employees to collaborate and brainstorm. It's blogs that allow a software development team to stay informed without multiple [c ...

Let's invent one in Chinese and spread it around: 藤.... oh I am gonna be really really famous!  You are welcome to quote me. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 15:21:47 |Display all floors
试译:电子邮件线程

[ Last edited by clearwater at 2007-7-12 04:16 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-13 10:52:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by clearwater at 2007-7-12 15:21
试译:电子邮件线程

In other contexts computer related, thread maybe translated into 绪... I wonder if you and other bright folks can come up with sth based on this. I think 绪 does convey the meaning well.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.