Author: metto81

And they call us (Foreigners) playboys [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-12 15:45:45 |Display all floors
True...you need to have greencard to get a decent job...

but marrying local is not the only answer...i am not sure whether they love the ones they get married with...they just get married for convinience.....it is not the right thing to do...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 15:51:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-7-12 15:28
brainsnow...

ha ha...nope..i cant go bakc now....i want to..but cant...i dont think i can go back for long..hmm...my friend would miss me so much...ha ha....

I will kick those dickhead out  ...

I do think a propaganda is a must.........Imagine how many millions of bullets you wanna use with more and more those type of "foreigners" coming in, and definitely it will boost the development of ammo:):)----Don't forget we always put "the world peace" at the top place

Three motives with a foreigner: 1. True love (as Shelly said, maybe 1% overall)
                                                         2. For money
                                                         3. For visa
                                                         4. For peacockery---since while she hangs out with a "foreigner", she may get others' attention, at least ,she thinks so, and feels a kinda of superiority:):):)

You see, I put "true love" in the first place, as I still hope every gal takes it as a real motive.:):):):P:P

As Shelly said, we can hardly generalize the situation:):):hug::hug::hug:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 15:54:27 |Display all floors
jesus...MILLIONS of bullets?....I need to practicing shooting first....i might miss the targets am afraid...ha ha..

I agree...we are girls....our pure motive is for love.....if cant get love..then dump them....badly....ha ha....

I dont know...i kind of miss shanghai....hmm...i miss the food there...i dont miss the men there....:)
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 15:59:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-7-12 15:45
True...you need to have greencard to get a decent job...

but marrying local is not the only answer...i am not sure whether they love the ones they get married with...they just get married for co ...

but the only one thing can do...
we need to live...poor and weak of  human beings.:)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 16:02:24 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by brainsnow at 2007-7-12 15:51

Hmm,I like your post..very clever..
I would propangada for the true love..
Only in true love,our mind won't dwell over...:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 16:03:33 |Display all floors
I dont know...

I can get married with local to get residency..but i just cant get married with someone for the residency...i just dont think its the right thing for me to do...woman hsall be independent...anyways...i will get residency in few months time...independely...no need of any men..ha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 16:04:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-7-12 15:54
jesus...MILLIONS of bullets?....I need to practicing shooting first....i might miss the targets am afraid...ha ha..

I agree...we are girls....our pure motive is for love.....if cant get love.. ...

same,men in Shang hai as food in Shang hai...
u can get any types if you wish..
:):)
but they are more practical.:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.