Author: metto81

And they call us (Foreigners) playboys [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-12 15:23:30 |Display all floors
S/A, we need you to back home urgently.......to propagandize to those chicks who are addicted to "foreigner"s...

I'm currently working in a multinational corp, and working together with those "foreigners". They're just human beings, nothing too special......and  I'm living in Pu Dong area, just as you said, I feel better here.

Alas ,whenever I found the prettey girls intimately walking with old "foreigners", I feel so ....心拔凉拔凉的(东北话?)----this is quite normal and visible in Pu Xi

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 15:28:32 |Display all floors
brainsnow...

ha ha...nope..i cant go bakc now....i want to..but cant...i dont think i can go back for long..hmm...my friend would miss me so much...ha ha....

I will kick those dickhead out of china..ha ha...maybe i shall put one bullet in each man's head as well..ha ha....

true...they are just humans...probably worse than the locals...T_T...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 15:30:42 |Display all floors

I also belive

1-2% foreigners are good..
I met a girl (from shang hai) in Swiss school,she was there with his boy friend(from swiss)..
they realy do love each other,
they start to plan well for their love future...

they are lucky number..:)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 15:32:32 |Display all floors

somehow

Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-7-12 15:28
brainsnow...

ha ha...nope..i cant go bakc now....i want to..but cant...i dont think i can go back for long..hmm...my friend would miss me so much...ha ha....

I will kick those dickhead out  ...

---

we should understand how lonely the foreingers in China are..Life is not easy...:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 15:33:06 |Display all floors
I think a lot of old foreigners in china are no good...

just remind me of some uk man put a post...looking for young chinese girls in wu han few weeks ago?.....he is sicko...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 15:34:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-7-12 17:32

---

we should understand how lonely the foreingers in China are..Life is not easy...:)

they might get lonely..but they shouldnt take advantage of those local girls...

how about those overseas chinese....they probably get lonely as well...they dont take advantage of local girls...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 15:35:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-7-12 15:33
I think a lot of old foreigners in china are no good...

just remind me of some uk man put a post...looking for young chinese girls in wu han few weeks ago?.....he is sicko...

it is also difficult for foreigners find a local women ,I mean in their land...:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.