Author: metto81

And they call us (Foreigners) playboys [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-13 12:14:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brainsnow at 2007-7-13 14:09
Gals, I have been ready for the bullets and guns, as well as gums for S/A.  
Recently I smuggled some here from "the King of War"-----I have a good relationship with Nicolas Cage ...

omg....i cant believe you have everything ready...hmm....your avtar is such a cute puppy....ha ha...hard to beleive u have guns and bullets ready.......i think shelly might be the winner............
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-13 12:17:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-7-13 12:14

omg....i cant believe you have everything ready...hmm....your avtar is such a cute puppy....ha ha...hard to beleive u have guns and bullets ready.......i think shelly might be the winner....... ...

ha ha ,,,

winner of  what?
men's bloody killer..........oh,I am afraid that IT can scared of men away enough ...
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-13 12:23:13 |Display all floors
haha.....dont worry....i will not be scared...ha...i can imagine you will have lots of bullets......hmm...hopefully brainsnow will not run out of bullets......
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-13 13:17:05 |Display all floors
Hi, come on, this is my turf-----I'll take care of the bullets----You gals have to speed up your practice and get improvement as soon as possible

Pity that Freaqy is not here. Any of you know where she's now?  Miss her a lot

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-13 13:21:00 |Display all floors
Brainsnow...I am still practicing in the desert in iraq......pls watch the news often.....u will find out whether i am still alive or not...ha ha

true...freaky has been away for so long.....i think she probably is busy dating guys in beijing?....hmm.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-13 13:29:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-7-13 13:21
Brainsnow...I am still practicing in the desert in iraq......pls watch the news often.....u will find out whether i am still alive or not...ha ha

true...freaky has been away for so long.....i th ...

she might get back to her country...:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-13 13:30:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brainsnow at 2007-7-13 13:17
Hi, come on, this is my turf-----I'll take care of the bullets----You gals have to speed up your practice and get improvement as soon as possible

Pity that Freaqy ...

Snow u are male or female,ha ha...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.