Author: metto81

And they call us (Foreigners) playboys [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-13 11:16:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-7-13 13:13

what can u do with a gum?

I will chew the gum first to relax myself....ha ha.....;P....and then pray hard to god that i can put the very first bullet into his head..

and then...count to 3.........and shoot.............i hope i will not miss the target...his head might be big enough so i will not miss it...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-13 11:21:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-7-13 11:16

I will chew the gum first to relax myself....ha ha.........and then pray hard to god that i can put the very first bullet into his head..

and then...count to 3.........and shoot..... ...

funny...
why do you prefer to shot his head?
I would better to shot there--ha ha,,,between two legs which is more easily to aim at target.............;P
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-13 11:22:47 |Display all floors
Cos head is that big I will not miss it I think....?

Oh...it will be quite hard to shoot there....it is not as big as brain/head.....ha ha....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-13 11:27:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-7-13 11:22
Cos head is that big I will not miss it I think....?

Oh...it will be quite hard to shoot there....it is not as big as brain/head.....ha ha....

ha ha,I bet you are not a good shooter...
I practiced a lot in forest,which I can make a random shot without aiming at... ha ha...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-13 11:29:43 |Display all floors
i am very bad actually.......thats why brainsnow suggested me i should practice in the desert or in iraq....

hmmm...you can put a bullet in those players head then........!!! you will be supplied as many bullets as you want...ha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-13 11:43:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-7-13 11:29
i am very bad actually.......thats why brainsnow suggested me i should practice in the desert or in iraq....

hmmm...you can put a bullet in those players head then........!!! you will be s ...

ha ha...

You know,the real killer do not use bullet at all...........
ha ha..............:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-13 11:45:03 |Display all floors
what do they use then?...please enlighten me....thnx...:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.