Author: metto81

And they call us (Foreigners) playboys [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-12 16:24:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-7-12 16:12
snow....

pls dont be so cruel to me...i dont want to be sent to iraq.......if i had to be there...would you come wiht me?....i dont want to be alone....

hi, buddy, I'd prefer to leave you alone there, otherwise, I'll be your first target, since your shooting accuracy is deadly low----I don't hope to be a honey comb:L:L

Well, I think it over, and find a better place for your to practise---------a desert---you may fire at scorpions, and most probably u were unable to carelessly wound someone:):)

After you are ready, I'll offer you guns and bullets here in China---Don't tell others, especally 110

Good luck

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 16:33:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-7-12 16:17

yeah,that's only one thing worth us to do and to wait...
big patient...

I'll keep on waiting , and I do believe miracle:)

Someone in someplace must be waiting for me----------Don't tell me it's God----I only wanna see him while I die:P:P:P

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 19:14:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by brainsnow at 2007-7-12 18:24

hi, buddy, I'd prefer to leave you alone there, otherwise, I'll be your first target, since your shooting accuracy is deadly low----I don't hope to be a honey comb:L:L

Well,  ...

please dont leave me alone...maybe you can send over some men to the desert...so i can practice on them....ha ha....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 19:25:42 |Display all floors
now chinese girls are more reality than before, maybe this phenomena is not blame for the foreigner. for the chinese girls , they are not given their true love to the foreigner, maybe most of them like to be with foreigners for money or visa.so since the chinese girls don't really love the foreigner, the foreigner have no responsibility to give their true love to the chinese girl. i have seen many examples around me , such as a young girl with a very old foreigner... maybe we can say.....(一个愿打,一个愿挨)how to translate?hihi~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 19:28:47 |Display all floors
well...if the girl is not looking for true love...i really dont care much what they are doing together....but if the girl is lookin for true love...but the guy is playing with her heart...then he is a bastard....and shall be shot in the head by me...ha ha ha
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 19:46:48 |Display all floors
mmh~that is also the question, but on the contrary,you know some girls are not given their true love,but the men do ......haha~`

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 19:50:20 |Display all floors
we cant stop ourselves from falling in love again and again....probably each time we are in love...that is true love at first...but then we realise it is not true love maybe?...maybe there is something else in the relationship??

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.