Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2007-7-13 07:10

well Ponchothedog is Mexican

one hawaiian is worth all the Mexicans

Im Hawaiian

he talked bad about Hawaiians.. brought it up

were we both in America I would have to kill him

you ...

I forgot to tell you that my 4 past question was made it in present TIME,

If other member differ with ur opinions or talk bad about some countries or your country, take your time and try to explain in better way your opinions not in nonsenses comparissions.

To compare or to judge some countries you should be well informed, how? Reading about it, visiting those countries, talking with people or if u like to search in the internet go to google or newspapers in internet is good too, there are cultural sections that it can help you a lot

But maybe you are trying to impose a new style of speak in this forum

I have couple of questions

Aboriginal Polynesians spoke english? What is the main language in Hawaii?

One more question

All hawaiians thinks same as you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 20:58:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by force_one at 2007-7-17 19:15

If other member differ with ur opinions or talk bad about some countries or your country, take your time and try to ...

If other member differ with ur opinions or talk bad about some countries or your country, take your time and try to ...

look.. its the inherent problem with mexicans.. same as black people in america have an inherent problem

do not assume culture to be something of the past

it effects everything..

EVERY ATOM OF TODAY AND EVERY MOLECULE AND EVERY IDEA is a direct product of its past.. a sum of the ENTIRE past

you and me included

we are not special

we are but products of thousands of generations before us

Hawaiians have lived in Hawaii for thousands of years, it was only found by white people a couple hundred years ago

the "Polynesian Triangle" consists of New Zealand to the South West, Easter Island to the South East, Hawaii to the North, and all the island nations in between, we are one people, as teh Chinese are one people.

As Chinese has many Dialects which are very closely related, almost to be able to understand each other but not quite, so are the Languages in Polynesia

My fathers generation grew up NOT ALLOWED to speak Hawaiian, the Americans made it illegal

a similar thing happened in Tahiti, with the French Invaders

they know to completely conquer a nation, you need only to destroy its language, and make its language yours

the English knew this to be true, as did the French, and as did the Spanish

the Hawaiian language almost died out completely

but there wer the old Kupunas who spoke ONLY hawaiian, and knew nothing of English, hidden in the valleys, mountains, and sacred places

even in Hawaii, from one island to another, there are drastic variations of the Hawaiian dialect

Todays Hawaiians have made a stand

they fight for their culture, for a Sovereign nation

an annexation

fight for their history, roots, language, ancestors, gods, and culture

there is now the PunanaLeo Schools in hawaii which are ONLY Hawaiian language schools, where English is not allowed

Hawaiians would just kill you

you will never understand the depths of the power of Polynesian culture

they are the most beautiful people on the planet in their hearts, and at the same time the most fearsome.

they arent a people of words.. but of action

there are 12 letters in the hawaiian language and an 'okina or glottal stop

a e h i k l m n o p u w '

ka'a'awa is the name of a place

Israel kamakawiwo'ole is the name of the hawaiian singer in the Sony ads in teh subway in gz now.. the song at the end of the movie "meet joe black"

My full Hawaiian name is Kawika Kaleokalani Kahauleili'o

of course those are romanizations..

hawaiians didnt have a written language until the Christian missionaries came

they didnt need it.. their records were all kept in the form of dances and chants and poetic songs

I studied the Hawaiian language from the University of Hawaii in college one of my professors was a white Linguist who lived in Hawaii a number of years to study the language, and also taught  ESL in Japan, one reason I became interested in travelling to Asia

Mexicans have been destroyed

their language is all but dead

and until you see a revival from teh mexican population taking pride in their heritage and once again perpetuating the language of old as well as the skills, art, and crafts of old, and respecting their ancestors traditions and ways.. there will be no more real "mexicans"

so I can talk trash all i want about the bastardd generations of today to no ill-effect

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2007-7-17 09:00 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 21:19:19 |Display all floors

Aboriginal people means black Australian people

there are no Aboriginal American People

same as there are no Aboriginal Chinese people.. even in HK when it was an english colony, they did not refer to the Chinese in HK as Aboriginals.. neither did the portuguese refer to Chinese living in Macau as Aboriginals

just Natives

you can refer to us as :

Native Hawaiians

or

Sons of Hawai'i Nei

or

Kanaka

or

Local People

or

Na Po'e Hawai'i

or

Gods

your choice

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2007-7-17 09:26 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 23:35:56 |Display all floors

To 1337

Aboriginal:

original inhabitant: a member of a people who have lived in an area from the earliest known times  

So this word can be used for many peoples of many countries.
Although in American English, it is most often used to mean the Aboriginal Australians,
and common Americans don't know it can apply to Native Americans.

I am an American. 1337: are you a Chinese American Banana?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-18 02:27:24 |Display all floors

Truth.... my opinion

Once you accept the fact that we are all of the human race, share the same home, bleed the same blood with mutual DNA and are little more than a cosmic speck of dust in the grand scheme of things....it's hard to be truly racist.   We are all brothers... like it or not.  

I've found that people are only racist until their life depends on the other guy...and more and more it does.

The big problem is not race, it's religion.
Communication is the most important source of personal power.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-18 08:43:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by plasmalupus at 2007-7-18 02:27
Once you accept the fact that we are all of the human race, share the same home, bleed the same blood with mutual DNA and are little more than a cosmic speck of dust in the grand scheme of things.. ...

what a dogmatic view of the world

we are all different races, cultures, creeds, beliefs, sprits, ideas, thoughts, hearts, souls, lineages, ancestory, heritage, and bloodline

though there may be a common ancetor 9000 years ago, where the second brother killed the first brother..

its safe to say that we are far enough UNrelated as to be on opposite ends of the spectrum

we are all the same race

I can see you waving your rainbow flag on any ancient battle field in the world

your head would be the first to roll

they would all get a good laugh..

then kill each other due to their differences

our differences are what defines us..

not the physical fact that well have eyes, ears and a nose

the heritage factor, the bloodline, the culture, the DNA of our ancestors, their immigrations, traditions, beliefs, religions, and values shape each of us today AS much so as your own parents, neighborhood, community, classmates, friends, peers in conjuction with the DNA of your parents.. your family gene pool.. have shaped you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-18 08:49:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mrozark at 2007-7-17 23:35
Aboriginal:

original inhabitant: a member of a people who have lived in an area from the earliest known times  

So this word can be used for many peoples of many countries.
Although in Amer ...

well then you know damn good and well that I dont give a f*ck if you are american or not you f*ckin idiot

Irish people can also be termed aboriginal, right? f*ckface?

its a derogatory term

you know damn good and well you cant call the native american people "aboriginals" without getting your asss kicked

F*cking ferry

calling  anyone aboriginal is the same as calling them Niggger

PunkASSS

watch your f*ckin mouth assclown

norman people can also be called Aboriginal.. so can any Ancient Civilization right??

you know good and well they would never be called that

say that to ANY one not black in America Ferry, you'd be shot dead where you breath.

you know it's a Beyotch statement

fool

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.