Views: 2546|Replies: 12

Hong Kong or Peking University? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-6 09:49:35 |Display all floors
if you have chance to choose between Hongkong or a famous university in Mainland , which one would you like to stay ? and what's you most like university in China ?
that's what came into my mind when i read this news about Hongkong or Beida .
http://www.chinadaily.cn/china/2007-07/05/content_910774.htm

[ Last edited by mjackson321 at 2007-7-6 10:15 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-6 09:52:27 |Display all floors
if i have the opportunity like the girl in the report , i would probably make a different choice cause i don't like familiar place .  where you are not familiar , where you get excited !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-6 09:52:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mjackson321 at 2007-7-6 09:49
if you have chance to choose between Hongkong or a famous university in Mainland , which one would you like to stay ? and what's you most like university in China ?
that's wha came into my mind w ...

different people  have different choices. as for me ,  i think i would choose Peking University.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-6 10:19:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by skyflying at 2007-7-6 09:52

different people  have different choices. as for me ,  i think i would choose Peking University.....

why ? where are from ? mainland ? it seems like you don't know well about Chinese mainland universities. even though Peking University now also lose her spirits under the current system . lots of scandals have been covered recently .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-6 10:49:07 |Display all floors
I do not think the HKU is better than PKU, or I will choose others than PKU.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-6 11:10:21 |Display all floors

I will choose HKU~

As you all mentioned, different person differnt choice. so i will go to HK for my university study and then may go  abroad for my post-gratuate ~~
I can feel you when I close my eyes...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-6 12:13:10 |Display all floors

I will choose HK's university!

The reason is simple. First,  my hometown is very near Guangdong province, I can say Cantonese, there is no problem for me to communicate with local people, and our local culture is deeply influenced by HongKong culture, so  my hometown is belong to the same culture area. Second, it won't need to us to say: everyone  know that HK's university is very very excellent university, so we don't need to worry about we learn nothing when we are studying in HK's university.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.