Views: 7945|Replies: 26

Can women love more than 1 person at a time? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-3 16:57:01 |Display all floors
Can women really love more than 1 person at a time? Do you eventually choose one? If you do, how do you choose?
Can men really love more than 1 person at a time? Do you eventually choose one? If you do, how do you choose?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-3 17:03:04 |Display all floors
why do u come up with such questions? maybe the girls u ask a hand from told u they'd already got bf's they love...lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-3 17:22:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by papayadan at 2007-7-3 18:57
Can women really love more than 1 person at a time? Do you eventually choose one? If you do, how do you choose?
Can men really love more than 1 person a ...

I think both women and men can really love more than one person at a time....but the love is not equally...she/he loves one person more than the other....thats what i think....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-3 19:29:35 |Display all floors

of course

Originally posted by papayadan at 2007-7-3 16:57

women and men should love everyone around them...some people make it hard...but we should still try
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-3 20:22:09 |Display all floors

Strange question

Love can be physical love (husband / wife) or love of people (family, friends, etc.) In the latter case, you can love an unlimited number of people. In the former case, perhaps it is possible to love 2 men or 2 women but what hurt will that cause to the other person(s)?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-3 21:46:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by papayadan at 2007-7-3 16:57

i think women/men really LIKE more than 1 person at a time.As for love,women/men always spend their whole life finding him/her out.unfortunately,love is hard to be found and not eternal.any passionate will fade away like tide with time passing by.so men always keep finding new girls(some women do same),it's the truth,no one can change it,so how do u face to it?tolerate or give up?
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-3 22:13:32 |Display all floors
Thats a very pessimistic view Jo... I have seen people who are still very much in love with each other after 40 years of marriage is to copy that a too high aspiration?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.