Author: shelleybelly

How much you can do for a Friend [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-3 10:00:52 |Display all floors
In  some  extent,  it's  quite hard  to  receive  some  real  friends.   Sometimes,friendship  is    easy   to  be        fragile   when  come  across    the   profits.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-3 10:19:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2007-7-3 07:46

A group of friends are gonna see me off. The send-off team is really huge..... I'm moved...

Good friends are indispensable..........

don't cry for me Agrentina...............oops RR
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-3 10:19:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by birdman88 at 2007-7-3 10:00
In  some  extent,  it's  quite hard  to  receive  some  real  friends.   Sometimes,friendship  is    easy   to  be        fragile   when  come  across    the   profits.

when talk about money, no friendship   
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-3 11:29:27 |Display all floors
Everybody is advantaged in some aspects, some are rich with money, some are rich with emotion, some are good listeners by nature.... i guess when friends need help, just do the best within my ability and sometimes, when he or she is really in a bad situation, i don't mind stretching myslef to help. Anyway, helping others, especially friends, makes me feel good.
Learn to be independent!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-3 12:31:53 |Display all floors
hello friend,i am happy to see your words.
As a  friend,i always helped my friends .because we know each other over 10 years or 5 years.
we believe each others.
we need the other's help.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-3 12:34:03 |Display all floors
1st:  That depends on the essentiality that he/she takes up in my heart. If he/she is my only or true love. I would not hesitate to do my best to help him/her.
2nd: Honestly speaking, I hate that.  I have nerver bought money from others  easily and  I would like to lend money, as money will take  the relationship to the end usually in most of the conditions.  You can lend money to others easily , but it's hard for you to ask for your loans.
3rd: that depends the actual matters.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-3 12:50:37 |Display all floors
one  of  my  friends  was  ill  seriously  when  i  studied  at  college  .the doctor  said that an operation  must  be done at  once  and  it  would  cost  much  money  .all  of  us  gave money  to  him  we  collected  nearly 8,000yuan  there  were  39  students   in  all .what  happened  was  past  .now each of  us have a job and begin to earn money  by myself   another  my  friend  was  ill  also  but  just  only  the  several  students  gave money to him  who  can  give  me  a  good  explaintion .thanks   a  lot

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.