Will America be the leader of the world [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-27 18:54:58 |Display all floors

What do you think???:)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-27 19:08:38 |Display all floors
i think if the world can all live peacefully together, then yes

but I feel only wars in the future

because lack of resources, and each country will not trust another and take all they can for themselves

and global warming and natural disasters will destroy cities and countries

the bleak outlook for mankind will cause governments to take over warmer countries because they know the future of th earth but wont tell the citizens..

i see a unified North and south america

as well as a unified asia, even china and japan,

and also a more unified Europe, perhaps one country, that will control all resources for all europeans..

and I see a unified Africa... once they realize gold and diamonds are not the future.. but other irreplaceable resources are, for their very survival

and I see all the arab nations and all muslim areas in the world in africa and asia especially being the cause of most of the worlds violent conflicts, forever taking peace from the earth

and I see nuclear terrorism destroying all great superpowers

even those who in the beginning helped the terrorist will be destroyed by the terrorist in the end

and anarchy will beget civil war and  destroy all that remains...

the scattered few left in the world will ruled by America..

I see underground and secret organizations completely taking over america in the immediate future.. with dark agendas that will spark a war, helped along by terrorists..

maybe...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-27 19:35:29 |Display all floors
If America want to be the leader of the world, then Russia come out and shout --Do you get my permit?Later

EU and China,even India...

To be frank,as the economic globalization,how can America always be the leader of the world?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-27 19:38:34 |Display all floors

-

Interesting.............

Whispers in the wind say the secret organizations have already began to form because of the governments unwillingness to deter terrorism through the open borders, North American Union and illegal immigration..........

Everything you say will come to pass

Or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-27 19:50:47 |Display all floors

Throughout history

Many countries have been considered  "Leader of the World" at one time or another

Greece
Rome
Egypt
China
England
Spain

Just to name a few.  During the 20th century and up to the present time, the U.S. has most certainly been part of that group.  However, it would be naive to assume that the present state of things is eternal.  No doubt, time and circumstances will re-shuffle the order.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-28 09:14:06 |Display all floors

-

Leader i what?       Economics, science, trade? There are a lot of things the U.S. will never be a leader in....I really don't think that the U.S. has as much sway in the world as most people think.....Personally I really don't care.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-28 09:51:58 |Display all floors

A good question.

Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-6-27 18:54

What do you think???:)

Like the top football clubs in England Premier Football League, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United, majority of the key players are foreigners, who are the best players in the world.

By the same token , when it comes to the major industries, the US only provides homes for the foreigners, who are smartest, brightest and the best in the world.

Looking at the key companies in high tech industry, like.  Intel, Cisco, HP, EBay, AppliedMaterial, National Semiconductor  in the Silicon Valley, most of the key players are not American, but from all over the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.