Author: sexlion

Do you wish to buy a thievery (such as bicycle)? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-2 09:37:08 |Display all floors
To be honest, I may tend to accept thieves’ booties. Because I think anyway, the theft has happened and no one knows who the original owner of the items is, so if it has become a done fact, why not accept the result? I know such act may boost thieving incident but I think the police and legislature should play a more effective role in tackling the problem.
I'm a BaoBao dragon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-4 15:44:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by baifan86 at 2007-11-27 10:55
I think that is fault.

But someone want to buy a cheap and highly quality bike,

We had better not to buy thievery bicycle ,because it make the thieves obtain supports from buyers.

Someday ...

hehe...

yes, I support you!!!

after graduated, I 've never buy any thievery...

but seems no way in campus, so poor...although we know it's commit to buy that thievery...

and our gov admit that 4 millions of bicycle will be stole for every year...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-16 00:21:56 |Display all floors
I lost a bicycle last week . It's my friend's.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-18 13:45:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by luobinlg at 2007-12-16 00:21
I lost a bicycle last week . It's my friend's.   

hehe...

I am sorry to hear that...

take more care in any time...especailly in some big cities...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-20 09:25:08 |Display all floors

Hard to prohibit

Originally posted by sexlion at 2007--2 17:51
I met a friend in the park in last sunday...and so happy to ride his new bicycle, long time no riding bicycle...it's wonderful...

how much is that bicycle? I asked...

80 yuan...he replied...y ...

Bicycle is very easy to lose and quickly sold to another person even in a short time undergo many hands of people. Such phenomenon was very common around china and people are very angry but cann't help and police is also taking effective to curb such things occuring. I think the most important is market accepting such thievery is existing. With market, selling becomes easy. In addition, many people prefer to buy it for cheap price. Interestingly someday, the bicycle bought by somebody perhaps is the one he lose.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-24 11:14:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lxjann at 2007-12-20 09:25

Bicycle is very easy to lose and quickly sold to another person even in a short time undergo many hands of people. Such phenomenon was very common around china and people are very angry but can ...

hehe...

yes, but seems seldom people know the real reason for why so many thieves, and so many people willing to buy that thievery in china...

it's for we are so poor?

or for no regulation can stop that behaviores?

when that thing become a common thing...means our national is becoming more poor...

I am some wondering?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-26 22:45:38 |Display all floors
I was a luky dog.my bike was not lost in my four year's college life! And It also  work well now !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.