Author: sexlion

Do you wish to buy a thievery (such as bicycle)? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-11-4 14:24:07 |Display all floors

Reply #1 sexlion's post

i remember that when i was a sophister in the university, at a time, the bridge connecting eaten part and westen part of our campus needed to be renovated, so we have to detour from the Jiangsu Bridge one and a  half miles away to go to take lessons. As a result, most of us had to get a bicycle to replace walking. With my roommate, i went to a remote place nearby the railway station and bought a thievery of bicycle which cost me 120 RMB. Anyway, it was a real buy, it was in good condition, not very old, if u buy a new one in the shop, maybe it will cost u mucher. I gave it to one of my alumni for free when i graduated .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-6 18:48:24 |Display all floors
I have never bought  thievery anything though it is very cheap. Moreover, I do not wish to buy a thievery bicycle because I can feel uncomfortable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-6 18:55:54 |Display all floors
HOwever, there is a second-hand bicycle trade market in my town. these bicycles are still new, and the quality is good. Surprising, they are very cheap. it is obvious, these bicycles are thevery. I feel sad that many many people buy these bicycle for cheap. On the other hand, our bicycles are often theft.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-9 09:26:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by beautiful_d at 2007-11-6 18:48
I have never bought  thievery anything though it is very cheap. Moreover, I do not wish to buy a thievery bicycle because I can feel uncomfortable.

hehe...

yes, you are right...

if all have the same idea with you, then there are less thievery and thieves...

but once you say others bought the cheap things, and you spent expensive to buy a newly things, then which is theft soon...then how do you think?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-12 17:04:17 |Display all floors
I think nealy few person want to by stolen bikes.
But , aslo neatly no one knows where the sencond-bike from except its owner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-14 17:15:04 |Display all floors
I think I won't buy it. But i have thought about ever.
once I want to buy a mobil,so I ask it for the one who sell  it ,at last , I give up the idea. I buy a cheap mobil in the department store instead. I didn't regret to do so although it cost me twice the price of the former.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-16 11:31:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peter_lee at 2007-11-4 14:24
i remember that when i was a sophister in the university, at a time, the bridge connecting eaten part and westen part of our campus needed to be renovated, so we have to detour from the Jiangsu Bri ...

hehe...

seems many guys have the same experiences with you...

no method, have not much money for students, although we know which is commit at all...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.