Views: 7131|Replies: 7

find a partner to chat in english,native speakers are welcome! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-22 15:23:40 |Display all floors
My name is Effi, I'm an english major who will be a graduate student of Beijing in September. As there is nothing important for me to do, I have a lot of time during the next two months. After a long time of studing, I find it is a little bit boring for me to continue to study or read books, but I still hope to review what I have learnt and improve my language level, and I think it is a good idea to make a friend who can chat with me in English everyday for at least half an hour. Anyone who is interested in it can add me, and it will be best if he or she  knows French and his/her language level is no worse than me, for two people who are at different levels will find it boring to chat with each other.

For foreign friends, we can communicate with each other to know another culture and I am willing to help you learn Chinese.

Msn: effimeline@hotmail.com
QQ: 31547488
Please tell me you want to be my partner when adding me. Thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-22 16:14:49 |Display all floors
u teachers will be pissed off by reading ur GOOD english.
A Chinese, I am what I am

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-24 11:49:03 |Display all floors
I am interested in your comment, but would you please kindly show me what is wrong with my GOOD english?
Thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-11 16:52:39 |Display all floors
Foreigners would make mistakes sometimes , let alone Chinese. So don't mind his comment.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-11 17:11:41 |Display all floors
In fact ,most of time,I can't understand that foreigners say .Because they didn't obey grammer rule that we learnt -_-'''''

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-26 14:21:05 |Display all floors
try to watch english series and movies, it's really good way for us to learn english and learn more about the british or american cultures!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-8 13:27:57 |Display all floors
I am a man in Beijing working in a foreign company. My msn is suifengershibeijing@hotmail.com. Please add me to your contact list.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.