Views: 55669|Replies: 611

Do you mind your boyfriend's stature? (175cm or under is handicapped)? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-18 17:38:37 |Display all floors
last night...I telephoned with Laowang and asked for if his Girlfriend change the idea to marry with him (his girlfriend ask for a house , then wish to marry with him), he sighed...not good news...now, they are still in cool-war...

"hehe, I am better for xiaozhang", Laowang forced smiled...why? I asked for him...

"do you still remembered for xiaozhang"? "of course", I replied...

he still have no girlfriend, even not for discussing with marriage...you know, most of girls mind for his stature(height)...and say that he is a handicapped...

oh, I remembered for that...xiaozhang is nearly 30 years old, his family is very rich, and he is working in china telecom corporation...the pity is that his height is only 163cm...I dare not  think that so many girls are mind for his stature...

and what's standard? if under 175cm is handicapped...then how could me?:@:@

dear guys, how about that opinion for 175cm height?
dear girls, if you mind your boyfriends' stature?

please comment, thanks...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-18 17:54:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-6-18 17:38
last night...I telephoned with Laowang and asked for if his Girlfriend change the idea to marry with him (his girlfriend ask for a house , then wish to marry with him), he sighed...not good news... ...

What was Deng XP height may i ask????
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-18 17:55:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-6-18 17:54

What was Deng XP height may i ask????

that is a good question ...:)
Success only favors those who persist and don't give up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-18 18:39:21 |Display all floors
Nonsense!
Many men who are shorter than 1.75cm make beautiful girls as their girlfiend!Stature isn't a problem if you have other advantages.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-18 19:02:25 |Display all floors
Hmm....I do mind his height...looking...background...etc.......
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-19 05:22:22 |Display all floors
My boyfriend is about 175 cm tall, and I'm a little taller. It's not a problem for me. We have a mutual friend who is a guy, and he's probably about 167 cm tall, maybe less... I don't think it's been too much of a problem for him.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-19 06:47:11 |Display all floors
Height doesn't matter, although girls tend to like boyfriends that are bigger than themselves. A feeling of "shelter", I guess. Maybe he feels insecure about his length? Looking insecure scares girls away from you, I think. Maybe he could wear some of those boots like this:

<-- That's another 2 to 3 cms

If he still wants to look taller, he should have his hair like this:

<-- Another 10 cms

Together this adds up to 1.75m (1.63 + 0.02 + 0.10 = 1.75)
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.