Author: cbr_600

Tan skin or pale skin? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-21 19:58:56 |Display all floors

It's only a topic

No need for getting upset people. It's only a topic that is skin deep. HA HA!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-25 16:05:33 |Display all floors
I prefer light skin, but not too pale. some asian people have the right skin colour is good.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-9 23:01:13 |Display all floors
Colour is not important for me, it's the quality/texture of the skin that matters more. It really saddens me when I see women in their 50s and 60s running around in their super photo-damaged hide as they were not aware of the whole deal of photoaging when they were young. It's even worse when they tried to look blonde!

[url]http://whatishotinchinatoday.blogspot.com/[/url]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-10 07:10:42 |Display all floors

Reply #11 pinko7's post

Ah....youth is wasted on the young!   As one that has has had "skin cancers" cut out, as you say, since I was 35, it is not fun, not painless, not as simple as you make it seem and certainly not worth it.   Last year they cut off about a half inch of my left ear...NOW THAT HURT and I'm a pertty tough old SOB!  I spent the entire Texas summers of my youth running around with nothing but short pants on... we all did, back then really did not know better.   Full sun is for plants, not humans....
Communication is the most important source of personal power.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-10 14:27:55 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by joanna_he at 2007-6-18 22:23

i prefer pale skin,and i am lucky to be one of them :) [/quote

agree with it

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-7-13 01:23:36 |Display all floors

I am still white

Originally posted by robertcheng at 2007-6-16 09:16

Tanned skin. It looks healthy .Having a sunbath by the seashore contributes to forming tanned skin.

I have been to the beach only once.I am still white.I hate it
How stupid.We have got so many nice beaches and the stupid me stay inside on the computer. ha ha
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-13 04:32:05 |Display all floors

dark & sexi...

i know i'm a bit tan and i love to be tanned all year long...just like CBR said, "americans love to be tanned".  dunno why my lady in shilong is so pale or white...she's much whiter than any caucasian that i have known here in america...hehe!  and now i am so so crazy 'bout her complexion or should i say her knock out body for a change!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.