Views: 10577|Replies: 26

Tan skin or pale skin? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-16 05:32:15 |Display all floors
In the USA getting a nice tan is a sign of beauty while I have heard that in the Phillipines and Thailand where the women have usually have such lovely tans having paler skin is actually a sign of beauty.   

What's your preference tan or no tan?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-16 05:38:16 |Display all floors
loh...i prefer tan skin....it looks healthier and sexier.....pale skin is horrible....thats just my thought...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-16 05:54:14 |Display all floors
I say whatever you do, don't go too far from what you naturally are; that looks weird. I'm naturally pale, so I know if I got really tan, it'd look funny. A little bit of golden glow is OK, though. Same for people with darker skin--don't try to alter it too much, or you'll end up looking like a Michael Jackson wannabe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-16 06:26:30 |Display all floors
dont really like pale nor tan.
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-16 07:29:18 |Display all floors
hmm....there was one summer....i got really tanned....everyone thought i just came back from africa...ha ha....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-16 09:16:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cbr_600 at 2007-6-16 05:32
In the USA getting a nice tan is a sign of beauty while I have heard that in the Phillipines and Thailand where the women have usually have such lovely tans having paler skin is actually a sign of  ...

Tanned skin. It looks healthy .Having a sunbath by the seashore contributes to forming tanned skin.
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-16 10:06:42 |Display all floors
came from africa will get tanned?
hi

UL/CSA listed sump&sewage pump supplier

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.