Views: 6687|Replies: 12

一条幽默,希望大家周末开心 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-15 16:05:07 |Display all floors
A Jewish humour

A fleeing Al Qaida guerilla, desperate for water, was plodding through the Iraqi desert when he saw something far off in the distance. Hoping to find water, he walked toward the object, only to find a little old Jewish man at a small stand selling neckties.

The Arab asked, "Do you have water?"
The old Jewish man replied, "I have no water. Would you like to buy a tie? They are only $5.00."
The Arab shouted, "Idiot Jew! Israel should not exist! I do not need an overpriced tie. I need water! I should kill you, but I must find water first."
"O.K.," said the old Jew, "It does not matter that you do not want to buy a tie and that you hate me. I will show you that I am bigger than that. If you continue over that hill to the east for about two miles, you will find a lovely restaurant. It has all the water you need. Shalom."
Muttering, the Arab staggered away over the hill. Several hours later he staggered back, near collapse. "Your brother won't let me in without a tie."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-15 19:02:13 |Display all floors

How shrewd!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-15 19:26:46 |Display all floors

interesting joke

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-15 20:14:46 |Display all floors
the Arab should know that the Jewish people are the cleverest guys in the world~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-16 14:21:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yorta1986 at 2007-6-15 20:14
the Arab should know that the Jewish people are the cleverest guys in the world~~

Why they are the cleverest guys ???????????
life is up......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-18 19:31:57 |Display all floors
The Jew play tricks on the Al Qaida, everone in that situation have no good mood to buy ties, even if the man get angry it is intelligible. The Jew did not only help the AL Qaida,but also teased him, the Jew is immoral.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-19 08:38:58 |Display all floors
Funny

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.