Views: 22125|Replies: 77

Am I a bad woman? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-8 19:20:17 |Display all floors
There is a guy, he loves me very much, and he was sweet and good to me all along.  Last night he called and said that he wanted me to be his girlfriend, asked me to give him a chance.

The thing is, I liked him before(about one year ago), but as time passed, I've got no feelings to him.  And I told him so, he just cant believe me, cant accept about my fading feelings. He said I would have feelings when we are together, he just wanted a chance, and he didnt asked me to be his GF one year before because he was afraid of losing me, he's got kind of shadow on love because of his ex-gf. And he regrets now...

At last, he even beg me and asked me to give him a chance again and again...

I have no idea about what to do, I just know that if I don't have feelings to someone, it's hard for me to be together with him. Even if we are together, I will be  unhappy. But somehow, I think I am relentless, why feelings are so important? I mean he is good to me, isn't that enough? Love is not not sympathy...The two of me are fighting all along...I don't know!

[ Last edited by imrita at 2007-6-8 07:21 PM ]
爱情什么都象,就是不象爱情...Love is a Fallacy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-8 19:23:41 |Display all floors
Well, if you have no feelings towards him, you shouldnt give him a chance...if you do..you are being unfair to him and yourself...

Love is not sympathy....i agree with you on that......
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-8 19:32:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-6-8 19:23
Well, if you have no feelings towards him, you shouldnt give him a chance...if you do..you are being unfair to him and yourself...

Love is not sympathy....i agree with you on that......

yeah...maybe I will regret in the future...maybe!

so how is your boy?S/A

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-8 19:35:44 |Display all floors
well, forget about you have no feelings towards him...

lets just analyze whether he meets the criteria to be your husband?....if he meets most of them...maybe you should give him a chance.....am not sure about you....i dont think i can date guys that i have no feelings towards...even though he might meet my criteria...but feeling is quite important factor to me....

Oh...He is not my boy yet...but he is a very sweet man....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-8 19:41:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-6-8 19:35
well, forget about you have no feelings towards him...

lets just analyze whether he meets the criteria to be your husband?....if he meets most of them...maybe you should give him a chance.....am ...

yeah,I agree with you on "no feeling, no chance" hehe,so that we won't get more and more hurt to each other

"he is a very sweet man"----so,it means he is gonna be your man?!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-8 19:45:04 |Display all floors
But for some women, they dont really need to have feelings at first place....because it takes time to grow feelings...

Like my mother, she told me that if a man meets all her criteria to be my husband...I should give him a chance because feelings take time to grow....so...eventually i will have feelings towards him...not now...but in later years....I dont think it works for me....I have been there...and I just cant do it....

He is a very sweet man, it is just a simple statement...I dont know whether he would be the  one or not...it is still too early to comment on that....but I do like to see him and sometimes I get a bit sad cos he is not around me....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-8 19:46:12 |Display all floors
Oh, Please dont think that you are a bad woman just cos of this little thing...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.