Author: imrita

Am I a bad woman? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-6-11 03:22:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by imrita at 2007-6-8 19:20
There is a guy, he loves me very much, and he was sweet and good to me all along.  Last night he called and said that he wanted me to be his girlfriend, asked me to give him a chance.

The thing  ...


Follow your heart!

Let's say  I am good and kind to you and your heart has no romantic feelings for me...if I beg you with tears and  gold (I also proclaim to the whole world that you are my only love).... would you become my girlfriend?

If you say no to me ....you are not a bad woman (from my perspective)!...I will get over it with lots of heart-wrenching tears. Other men will beg you more...until you say yes...they know some women would give in under pressure...men are hunters because they are from Mars...women are from Venus.
If you say yes to me ...hahahahaha...of course you are a good woman from my perspective!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2007-6-11 11:07:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by imrita at 2007-6-8 19:20
There is a guy, he loves me very much, and he was sweet and good to me all along.  Last night he called and said that he wanted me to be his girlfriend, asked me to give him a chance.

The thing  ...


lady,I don't think you are a bad woman But I think you are a selfish woman ,u are not  grown up.
love is not feeling,feeling is not reliable,but we all want love to be forever.
if you have not  come through too much trouble or bitterness yourself  or you two,u will never know what is love.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-6-11 17:19:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2007-6-11 03:22


Follow your heart!

Let's say  I am good and kind to you and your heart has no romantic feelings for me...if I beg you with tears and  gold (I also proclaim to the whole world ...

I hardly know you, Mr.! haha...so I cannot be a good woman from your perspective!
I don't know,maybe I will really give in someday....
But thanks for your words anyway,man from Mars!

[ Last edited by imrita at 2007-6-11 05:24 PM ]
爱情什么都象,就是不象爱情...Love is a Fallacy

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-6-11 17:34:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by macarthur_cn at 2007-6-11 11:07


lady,I don't think you are a bad woman But I think you are a selfish woman ,u are not  grown up.
love is not feeling,feeling is not reliable,but we all want love to be forever.
if you have no ...

yeah, I cannot deny my selfishness and immature thoughts sometimes
and of course, love is sure not only a simply feeling, it's something more...(I don't know how to say it clearly, it's differebt to everybody)
but I don't know how to build a love from a no feeling heart?
yeah...maybe we are just too young and  too dreamy about the love thing!
爱情什么都象,就是不象爱情...Love is a Fallacy

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-6-11 21:22:03 |Display all floors
hi rita, it seems u already made up ur mind, now i got a question for u.. that is... how r u gonna do with this guy? u liked him, and u might not wanna lose the friendship.. but if u keep treating him nice and sweeet he will probably misunderstand u again... and u just wanna the pure friendship from him.. is it possible to do da?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-6-11 22:05:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by venusian at 2007-6-11 21:22
hi rita, it seems u already made up ur mind, now i got a question for u.. that is... how r u gonna do with this guy? u liked him, and u might not wanna lose the friendship.. but if u keep treating  ...

yeah...thanks, venusian! These questions are just running in my head all day long...haha

actually..I've think about it! he's been nice to me all along, and he didn't give me up after several rejections,so why can't I give it a try?

and I talked with my friends, they said he is not bad, yeah, some are don't like him, I know, and he knows too. He knows I care about other's opinion very much, and he doesn't want me to have so much pressure. So, he put off his pride to try to be nice to some of my friends he didn't like...so,isn't that sweet?haha,maybe I am easy to satisfy! whatever...

I'm thinking about it in another way, someday maybe I will give him a chance, but I know it's not a give in because of his insistence, but giving myself a chance too!

yeah,love is more than a sheer feeling, someone is good to you, isn't that enough?
爱情什么都象,就是不象爱情...Love is a Fallacy

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-6-11 22:58:52 |Display all floors
when he even tries to please ur friends i can tell he really loves u... but well in my case, i wanna know how to be friends with him after u know he loves u so much but u r not able to love him back.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.