Author: sexlion

What's the standard/definition for "Success"? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-6-12 09:55:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-6-11 19:19


I was told those ppls who drive BMW and wear prada is not real rich and successful ,they loan the money from the bank and made that surface lookings,as a matter of fact,another trick..



So one must ask, Bought with CASH  or Loan.......
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-6-12 16:56:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ghost156 at 2007-6-11 19:26

as i know,not all ppl can loan money from the bank.before the bank loan money to you,they would check your financial background or sth else.at least sth valuable has to be served as the mortgage.


while we sit down with friends ,talk ,laugh,one guy said,;
" oh,I felt so bad because i was in heavy debt now."?
"why? I do not believe you?
and You just changed ur new car to BMW"
Are u afraid that I am going to ask money from you?"
the guy said
:" No,,,I only want make ppls feel I have strong financial backgrounds so that they will feel safe while doing business with me?
...............

Do I would feel successful if I were that guy???
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-6-12 18:52:14 |Display all floors
there is no absolute definition of success, but  we often  think a  person is sussessful  for his money, his enterprises.do you think so ?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-6-13 10:59:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-6-12 16:56

while we sit down with friends ,talk ,laugh,one guy said,;
" oh,I felt so bad because i was in heavy debt now."?
"why? I do not believe you?
and You just changed ur new car to BMW"
Are u afraid that I am going to ask money from you?"
the guy said
:" No,,,I only want make ppls feel I have strong financial backgrounds so that they will feel safe while doing business with me?
...............

Do I would feel successful if I were that guy???


hehe...

maybe it's a real dialogue...

somebody wanna others to believe he has much money, then he can get more much;

somebody wanna others know he is no money, althogh he drives BMW, he really dont wanna others to bother him...

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-6-13 13:18:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-6-12 16:56


while we sit down with friends ,talk ,laugh,one guy said,;
" oh,I felt so bad because i was in heavy debt now."?
"why? I do not believe you?
and You just changed ur new car to ...



it is so common here..........but things are changing.............when the cheques bounced.............
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-6-15 11:49:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-6-13 13:18



it is so common here..........but things are changing.............when the cheques bounced.............


hehe...

on the other hand...can use yourself cheque certificate that you are some successful...

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-6-15 12:10:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-6-13 10:59


hehe...

maybe it's a real dialogue...

somebody wanna others to believe he has much money, then he can get more much;

somebody wanna others know he is no money, althogh he drives BMW, h ...


Now,I really do not get it,what is the way I would feel successful?:)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.