Views: 14981|Replies: 140

What's the standard/definition for "Success"? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-7 14:18:56 |Display all floors
today is a special day: another college entrance exam day...a special day for most of students...for they are so near to success...

last night, a campus' classmates called me, we had a long conversation...I asked for him " how are you?", "very good"--- his answer surprised me...for I often heard the answer for " just so so"..." and you?" ...I hesisted a while and replied: "not good as you, so common"...

"you become more humility?" he shouted at..."you are so success in campus...and I heard that you are also so success for currently"...

I really dont know how to reply for that question?
success? I had that feeling in campus...for I got all types rewards and glory in campus...
but now, seems success is so faraway with me...although I can earn beyond for a ragtag (5000 RMB per month), and act as a leader always...and I really have none feeling for success...

and I asked for him why he felt so good, he told me, he has a not bad and stable work, and his earning is better in local, he married with a local girl, he has a little house , of course, there are some loan for that house...now he feel some success...

I am some confused for that...if I am so higher expectation for so-called success?---in my opinion, I think Li jia cheng , Huang guang yu, Dell is so success!!!:victory:

am I some success now? what 's the standard /definition for success? if you always pursue that success? if you dont know what 's success?

please comment, thanks...

[ Last edited by sexlion at 2007-6-7 02:23 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 14:49:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-6-7 14:18
today is a special day: another college entrance exam day...a special day for most of students...for they are so near to success...

last night, a campus' classmates called m ...

I thought you are success,since you are beyond ragtag and be a leader position..

that's all you pursued harder..

for me the most success defination,is that  I am popular for the ppl/friends around me?

For what help I can give,what else I can do more for them??

what good life that I can offer to my family??

it varies..up to person..

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 15:04:06 |Display all floors

heehee-------------> are you CUT out for Success???

As you know Mr Li KS story, or Elvis the Rocking Pelvis.....
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 15:07:25 |Display all floors
today is a special day:College Entrance Examination ~Pray for all the examinations students
Sexy pretty~~~lovely~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 15:40:12 |Display all floors

Zhou Renfa ever said in a advert, "I am not a successful man, and I am just on my way"

I think you have the same feeling as him.
Actions speak louder than words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 17:04:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tomli2008 at 2007-6-7 15:40

Zhou Renfa ever said in a advert, "I am not a successful man, and I am just on my way"

I think you have the same feeling as him.

ZHou renfu hei bin ge??
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 17:20:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-6-7 17:04

ZHou renfu hei bin ge??

hehe...

should be zhou run-fa...

the famous HK super movie star..." fa ge" or " xiao ma ge"...

he has many famous movies , such as " shanghai beach"... '"the hero"...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.