Author: sinfulangel

lose balance...... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-13 07:06:54 |Display all floors
do girls really cry on guys' shoulder nowadays? i only see it in movies and never real life lol.
its kinda gross to feel those sweats, tears, and boogers through the shirt... right?
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-13 07:19:58 |Display all floors
DT

Yes...I think so...whats wrong with that??..

Those guys dont mind my tears...and blah blah....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-13 07:22:16 |Display all floors

Sure you can cry on my shoulder...

but I don't think you are the type to cry much... I'm more worried about this fella than I am for you... I think you likely bounce back better than most girls...  and from what I know ...I think any guy that  is the object of your affections is likely a lucky fella... but I'm pretty sure a relationship with you is a wild ride...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-13 07:26:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ponchothedog at 2007-6-13 09:22
but I don't think you are the type to cry much... I'm more worried about this fella than I am for you... I think you likely bounce back better than most girls...  and from what I know ...I think an ...

Doggy, please have some compassion for me....you should be worried about me not him....

I am very different when I am in a relationship.....

If you think he is a lucky bloke...then his doggy is a lucky dog...since I take him for walk every Sunday...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-13 07:39:59 |Display all floors

Oh I have compassion for you...

I think you are a very unique person...  tough on the outside but soft in the middle where it counts... I'm sure he's a lucky guy...
so you walk his dog?
That's cool...
but why don't you walk the dog together?
seems like a fun thing for a couple to do...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-13 07:53:37 |Display all floors
Doggy...

I think everyone is unique...not just me...you are the same.....:)

Oops....we walk the dog together....ha....I am just not used to use WE....but prefer I...ha ha....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-13 07:56:45 |Display all floors

yes eveyone is unique but....

few are as entertaining as you!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.