Author: sinfulangel

lose balance...... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-11 17:25:44 |Display all floors

just hook in sinful

Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-6-7 17:37

alex.....he is a good bloke for now....i am not sure whether he will be a good bloke later....i know i shouldnt worry so much about the future..

what do i have to lose?....nothing at this  ...

unless he's lying he is who he is...and if he apears to be a good bloke, and he's honest...perfect!...but if he's lying...that ain't so good
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-11 17:43:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-6-8 19:27

Thank you for sharing your story..:)

Maybe you are right, that the passion will come back stronger and better...and I think I will go blonde if I fall in love later....and sometimes I think  ...

yeah...I agree you think about it longer! Give him some tests!
爱情什么都象,就是不象爱情...Love is a Fallacy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-12 05:29:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pinko7 at 2007-6-11 19:25

unless he's lying he is who he is...and if he apears to be a good bloke, and he's honest...perfect!...but if he's lying...that ain't so good

He hasnt lied to me yet...he told me that he id divorced.......and he had cancer before.......and he told me that he likes me....he said he knows it is not the best time to tell me that...but in life there is no best time...when something special happens to him...he wants me to know........

I just dont know how to handle it ...at the moment....all i know is....i like his company....and i think i might like it more later....addiction is scary....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-12 05:31:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by imrita at 2007-6-11 19:43

yeah...I agree you think about it longer! Give him some tests!

Hmm...not sure what kind of tests shall I do to him?...

Honestly...I dont really want to test him....because what if he isnt what he is...it will be hurtful....but at least i find it out .... what if he is what he is....and he is just such a sweet and caring man....i dont want  to fall in love....beause he might change later on....i know i am a bit contradicitve at the mometn...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-12 05:48:26 |Display all floors
I find him cute...maybe just me...he sends me some really sweet quotes....he has his own source...which wouldnt share with me...ha ha..this one is really sweet....i just want to share wtih you guys..."If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

If I say that I dont miss or think of him...then I am lying...cos i do...but i think it will be kind silly to tell him that...right?...ha ha....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-12 13:26:53 |Display all floors

Congrats

Hi SA,
Congrats on your new found love... I hope it works out... or at least feels good at the moment...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-13 06:11:55 |Display all floors
doggie...

Thank you ... he is just a new found friend....like him a bit more than friend...but not LOVE....

Hmm...if it doesnt work out....can i cry on your shoulder??????....and pls offer me a nice hanky....thnx....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.