Author: sinfulangel

lose balance...... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-8 15:37:13 |Display all floors
Well, there is no perfect men out there....so I accept that he isnt perfect...ha...anyways...i am not perfect either....

But sometimes I think I dont deserve him....yeah....i know it doesnt make sense....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-8 15:52:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-6-8 15:37
Well, there is no perfect men out there....so I accept that he isnt perfect...ha...anyways...i am not perfect either....

But sometimes I think I dont deserve him....yeah....i know it doesnt ma ...

Yes no one is prefect! What makes you think you don't deserve him?, if he likes you and you like him, you deserve each other, no!. Everybody deserves to have happiness in there life, you just need to take it!

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-8 16:11:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tigerlily at 2007-6-8 17:52

Yes no one is prefect! What makes you think you don't deserve him?, if he likes you and you like him, you deserve each other, no!. Everybody deserves to have happiness in there life, you just n ...

That is the odd part...I dont know why I think I dont deserve him....actually I think I dont deserve many guys... I sometimes think I am just not good enough for them....maybe I am just being silly....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-8 16:16:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-6-8 16:11

That is the odd part...I dont know why I think I dont deserve him....actually I think I dont deserve many guys... I sometimes think I am just not good enough for them....maybe I am just being ...

That's silly, of course you deserve to be made happy by a man, is this something that comes from a past relationship?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-8 16:33:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tigerlily at 2007-6-8 18:16

That's silly, of course you deserve to be made happy by a man, is this something that comes from a past relationship?

I know I am a silly girl..ha ha

I dont know why...but I just feel that he is a bit too good for me ... at least for now ....

Also, I feel that I can like him, and maybe love him later, but I just dont think I would love him as much as I loved my ex...because I just dont think I can have that passion again....once its been used and abused....I just dont think I can do that all again....this really doesnt make much sense now....ha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-8 18:10:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-6-8 16:33

I know I am a silly girl..ha ha

I dont know why...but I just feel that he is a bit too good for me ... at least for now ....

Also, I feel that I can like him, and maybe love him later ...

The passion comes in the relationship you just need to give it a chance, I know I once felt like you because of EX, but the best thing to happen to me was meeting a really nice guy that was understanding, we have been together now for a few years and the passion came back stronger than before, you do have memories of before but the new memories are more important to me now and better,  the future looks right!. Give it a chance and be open to the relationship!

Good luck, keep me posted!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-8 19:27:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tigerlily at 2007-6-8 20:10

The passion comes in the relationship you just need to give it a chance, I know I once felt like you because of EX, but the best thing to happen to me was meeting a really nice guy that was und ...

Thank you for sharing your story..:)

Maybe you are right, that the passion will come back stronger and better...and I think I will go blonde if I fall in love later....and sometimes I think it is quite nice to feel silly and be in love again....I miss that feeling....a bit...not much...

I dont know..I still need few more months to see whether he is being nice truly or just another actor....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.