Author: xilaren

should we fullfil our parents' dreams? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-7 20:40:14 |Display all floors

Can everyone be theirselves always?

[ Last edited by kevintz at 2007-6-7 08:42 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 20:41:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-6-4 04:52
As a child I had always tried to fullfil my mother's dreams.She had a really convincing way to manipulate me.I have learned to obey her desires and morals.
To cut the long story short ,she believe ...

Sample Text
I have a bit that kind of puzzle though I am a man. When I were young, I am unaware of how (what) to do sometimes before some important affair, so I choose my parents' advice and decision. I think it is nomal, I am fortunate that they now admire my decision.But I don't think it is right to blame yourself for your former decision, even the decision you made was not all your original thought.
    As for you, I think it is not all because of your obeisance to achieve your mother's will, It is more because of your immature and hesitant nature. And after long period of those life, now you want to change and things around are quite different form the former times when you should made decision. So, somewhat you feel annoyed and begin to find dissatisfaction and seek some new fresh air outside your former living environments.
   Therefore, your current state is a bit normal, but it donot need to come to so far. and Control yourself at prestent is quite important. YOUR whole familiy  deserve your calmness.
  LOL.  I am here overexaggerateing.  Sorry!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-9 10:32:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamlost at 2007-6-4 23:42
My parents never force or persuade me into doing anything. Only when I was a little kid, they were kinda strict with me to root some basic rules and principles in my mind....After that, I gradually ...

So meaningful!yes ,They are the only people we can count on no matter what happens ,they always in your side althouth they looked  angry  when you do something wrong !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-9 19:44:02 |Display all floors

hopeful

I  believe  that  the  greatest  happies   accorded  to man  is  that   provided  by  a  happy  marriage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-9 22:11:46 |Display all floors
When you were young, listen to your parent. As you grow up, learn to do what you want to, even maybe it's not right, but it's right to try

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-10 11:42:07 |Display all floors
my prarents do not bother me too much,so i do not know what you really feel.
but i konw you lead a hard life under your moher ,s control.
i hope you will you can make your choice from now on
happiness go with you!!

[ Last edited by mark1986 at 2007-6-10 11:43 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-10 13:24:20 |Display all floors
my parent live in the countryside,maybe they don't what  they like best and what is their dreams .i think they expect me to earn more money to have a comfortable life.i think every parent hope their children  are good in health,and happy.it is their dreams

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.