Author: xilaren

should we fullfil our parents' dreams? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-5 03:08:02 |Display all floors
If you are married but another man is occupying your mind and heart, then you are having an affair.  It is an emotional affair, but it is still an affair.  You are not committed to your marriage.

Does your husband know or are you deceiving him?  Have you lied to your husband about this other man?  Or is your relationship with the other man a secret?

Relationships cannot be built upon a foundation of lies, deception, and secrecy.

So I don't think it's wonderful at all.

End one relationship or the other.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-6-5 03:42:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by juggler at 2007-6-5 03:08
If you are married but another man is occupying your mind and heart, then you are having an affair.  It is an emotional affair, but it is still an affair.  You are not committed to your marriage.

I can not explain more.Heart matters are not like mathematics all the time.Time will show about any kind of decision.
It is easy for somebody to be judgemental.I used to be one of those until one day you come across with somebody who captivates you.
Oh yes I stopped the previous affair in my mind.Everything is in my mind at the moment.
If I stop it I will stop breathing.If I stop breathing I will die.
Nobody can take him out of my mind and heart.He is the most precious person for me.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-5 04:48:38 |Display all floors

Uh oh...

Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-6-4 13:42

I can not explain more.Heart matters are not like mathematics all the time.Time will show about any kind of decision.
It is easy for somebody to be judgemental.I used to be one of those until on ...

Refresh my memory... you and your husband have any kids?

TraderVic
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-5 06:00:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-6-5 03:42

Heart matters are not like mathematics all the time.
The math is very, very simple.  Three people cannot fit into one marriage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-5 07:04:27 |Display all floors
I dont think I should...because it is my life...not hers...but sometimes i feel bad or guilty that if i dont do what she wants for me.....because she has only one daugheter which is me.....i dont know....hopefully i will find a way ....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-5 07:22:41 |Display all floors

A parent's wish

I cannot speak for anyone else here - but my parents wanted me to have better opporunities than they had and to live a better life.  That I have - I cannot say, for it was my parent's wish.  But is nothing else, their wish for me is going to my wish for my children. :)

TraderVic
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-5 07:27:59 |Display all floors
My mother hopes that i will have a better life than hers...i wanna a better life for myself too...but .... 'better life' is defined differently ... so.....she isnt happy for now..ha
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.